Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 111 112
The new breed looks very cool!
The new breed looks very cool!
Ooo I bet that new breed is the plague ancient
Ooo I bet that new breed is the plague ancient
Well, maybe you find a trade-in system that allows newer players to collect 3 of a new item to trade for one old item?

Imagine Fiona having a 3rd option during the NotN: Farming!
Fiiona: If you can bring me 3 fine speciments of these adorable creatures, I will give you one of my older babies in return!
Below her is a list of this year's familiars in grayscale, which lits up when you have 3 of them. A trade-in button lits up as well. When you hit trade you get a random familiar from a past NotN that you don't have yet! This excludes the bears, as they are a Joxar bonus drop now.

I'll head over to the suggestions forum with this now...
Well, maybe you find a trade-in system that allows newer players to collect 3 of a new item to trade for one old item?

Imagine Fiona having a 3rd option during the NotN: Farming!
Fiiona: If you can bring me 3 fine speciments of these adorable creatures, I will give you one of my older babies in return!
Below her is a list of this year's familiars in grayscale, which lits up when you have 3 of them. A trade-in button lits up as well. When you hit trade you get a random familiar from a past NotN that you don't have yet! This excludes the bears, as they are a Joxar bonus drop now.

I'll head over to the suggestions forum with this now...
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Also, I would seriously LOVE accessories that are not a part of a set.

WW sounds interesting, too bad it crashes with the autumn exams xD
Also, I would seriously LOVE accessories that are not a part of a set.

WW sounds interesting, too bad it crashes with the autumn exams xD
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Good job as always team, and eager to see what these new plans hold for everyone :-)
Good job as always team, and eager to see what these new plans hold for everyone :-)
I'm really excited to see what new items are added during warriors way :D
I'm really excited to see what new items are added during warriors way :D
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
The new breed looks like an Emperor!!!!
The new breed looks like an Emperor!!!!
Lichtdrache.gif
omg the new breed looks hella scary and cool ^o^ u didnt even need to bring a new breed, since we got obelisks and veilspuns so recently. but very much looking forward to it!!
omg the new breed looks hella scary and cool ^o^ u didnt even need to bring a new breed, since we got obelisks and veilspuns so recently. but very much looking forward to it!!
QFXpYkj.png
I'm very certain it'll be a plague dragon, the original Mirror perhaps? 2 of everything?
I'm very certain it'll be a plague dragon, the original Mirror perhaps? 2 of everything?
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Good call on scaling down the collectables and looking forward to a new summer event! New breed looks awesome, I'm guessing Plague, I want to call it a Jabberwock!
Good call on scaling down the collectables and looking forward to a new summer event! New breed looks awesome, I'm guessing Plague, I want to call it a Jabberwock!
CTF4up6.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 111 112