Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 111 112
Exciting stuff!! Looking forward to more site-wide events!! and so far the new ancient looks really cool [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Exciting stuff!! Looking forward to more site-wide events!! and so far the new ancient looks really cool
EMPERORRRR[emoji=imperial star size=1][emoji=imperial size=1]
EMPERORRRR
The new event sounds exciting, i'm looking forward to its unveiling!

My first three years on FR, i found NotN to be the best event here by far.
(well, aside from Wind Jam, heh).

The last two years, however, i've found NotN to be a disappointing drag, bc of the barrage of older items i get from strange chests. Dunno where most stand on this, but ive never had interest in buying all the color variations of the apparel. The event fams and primary (chest) apparel are what i mostly care about, and it seems rather easy for a brand new player to collect all of them and get caught up quickly bc so much of the older items drop now that they have virtually no value. If a new player doesnt get caught up on chest items from prior years from their own chest drops, they can easily buy them cheap on the market. It would be nice if the chest drops focused more on the current items.
The new event sounds exciting, i'm looking forward to its unveiling!

My first three years on FR, i found NotN to be the best event here by far.
(well, aside from Wind Jam, heh).

The last two years, however, i've found NotN to be a disappointing drag, bc of the barrage of older items i get from strange chests. Dunno where most stand on this, but ive never had interest in buying all the color variations of the apparel. The event fams and primary (chest) apparel are what i mostly care about, and it seems rather easy for a brand new player to collect all of them and get caught up quickly bc so much of the older items drop now that they have virtually no value. If a new player doesnt get caught up on chest items from prior years from their own chest drops, they can easily buy them cheap on the market. It would be nice if the chest drops focused more on the current items.
PLAGUE DRAGON
PLAGUE DRAGON
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
I love the skydancer rat king breed! I hope they have a super cool and mystical lore
I love the skydancer rat king breed! I hope they have a super cool and mystical lore
0f1mBJP.png
ohhhh that breed silhouette has me HYPE
ohhhh that breed silhouette has me HYPE
she/him
Oh, thank you for all your hard work and developing new content!

And that new breed, I'm feeling it could be a plague ancient breed? We'll see, though!
Oh, thank you for all your hard work and developing new content!

And that new breed, I'm feeling it could be a plague ancient breed? We'll see, though!
Oooo so many great news [emoji=fae love size=1] Can't wait for NotN and the upcoming Warrior's Way [emoji=heart size=1] And even the small peek on the new breed looks insanely cool [emoji=fae star size=1]
Oooo so many great news
Can't wait for NotN and the upcoming Warrior's Way
And even the small peek on the new breed looks insanely cool
A signature might appear here one day
I'm excited to see if that really is a plague breed! Fingers crossed for two heads~
I'm excited to see if that really is a plague breed! Fingers crossed for two heads~
Am I crazy or does it look like a 3 headed hydra sort of ?
Am I crazy or does it look like a 3 headed hydra sort of ?
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 111 112