Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 112
Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name.

Regarding reduced apparel colorations: Night of the Nocturne going forward will have less items overall. We still anticipate making several colorations available to our players, but with sets that are more accessory based than 7-8 individual pieces forming one set of garb. Things like crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set. (note: these are examples and not a promise of EXACTLY what's coming!)

Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name.

Regarding reduced apparel colorations: Night of the Nocturne going forward will have less items overall. We still anticipate making several colorations available to our players, but with sets that are more accessory based than 7-8 individual pieces forming one set of garb. Things like crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set. (note: these are examples and not a promise of EXACTLY what's coming!)

BROO
BROO
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I am sooooo excited that dragon looks sick!!!!
I am sooooo excited that dragon looks sick!!!!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
Wow, good for y'all! I think it's a great idea what you're doing with NoN. Looking forward to WW and upcoming changes! Thanks for the update.
Wow, good for y'all! I think it's a great idea what you're doing with NoN. Looking forward to WW and upcoming changes! Thanks for the update.
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
I could see thies 2 being a food familiar for this dragon
Ghostly Rat Lord
Rat King
I could see thies 2 being a food familiar for this dragon
Ghostly Rat Lord
Rat King
That silhouette is giving me some serious Plague vibes. Also, either my eyes are messing with me or does it almost look like it might have two heads????
That silhouette is giving me some serious Plague vibes. Also, either my eyes are messing with me or does it almost look like it might have two heads????
I'll find something to put here... Eventually... :/
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-07-30 13:00:11" ] Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name. Regarding reduced apparel colorations: Night of the Nocturne going forward will have less items overall. We still anticipate making several colorations available to our players, but with sets that are more accessory based than 7-8 individual pieces forming one set of garb. Things like crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set. (note: these are examples and not a promise of EXACTLY what's coming!) [/quote] AAAAAAA THANK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Undel wrote on 2021-07-30 13:00:11:

AAAAAAA THANK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Will be honest, this all has me a little nervous.
Will be honest, this all has me a little nervous.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Oh wow [i]new event??[/i] New weapons-and-armor themed event?? This is [i]so hype [/i]I can't wait. Also I think that's a one-headed breed with one feathered and one batlike wing, at least that's what I get from the silhouette... it looks like some kind of chimera to me, especially looking at those twisty feet. I'd be happy to be wrong tho, there's a lot of questionable empty space around the wing there [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Oh wow new event?? New weapons-and-armor themed event?? This is so hype I can't wait.

Also I think that's a one-headed breed with one feathered and one batlike wing, at least that's what I get from the silhouette... it looks like some kind of chimera to me, especially looking at those twisty feet. I'd be happy to be wrong tho, there's a lot of questionable empty space around the wing there
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
First Earthdad copies Icepop, now we find out Windsinger copied (speculation but c'mon look at that wing it's so plague) Plaguemom. (Alternatively, Plaguemom what did you do to that skydancer???)

Very hype for such a cool-looking dragon :3 Are those two heads I see 0.0
First Earthdad copies Icepop, now we find out Windsinger copied (speculation but c'mon look at that wing it's so plague) Plaguemom. (Alternatively, Plaguemom what did you do to that skydancer???)

Very hype for such a cool-looking dragon :3 Are those two heads I see 0.0
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 112