Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 111 112
ELDRITCH-ISH ANCIENT BREED? YES YES YES YES
ELDRITCH-ISH ANCIENT BREED? YES YES YES YES
Very exciting stuff! Can't wait to see what that new event will bring and what that new ancient will look like! :D
Very exciting stuff! Can't wait to see what that new event will bring and what that new ancient will look like! :D
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I hope it’s a Plague Ancient, but even if it isn’t, I’m still super excited!
I hope it’s a Plague Ancient, but even if it isn’t, I’m still super excited!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
:3
:3
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
oh wow, I can't wait to see what that new breed is!
oh wow, I can't wait to see what that new breed is!
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngOFkGOgk.pngfire_ani.gifOLrf5XU.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
Oh interesting! I'm genuinely very excited for new events being implemented (especially with the first one happening so soon!) and a Swipp overhaul-ish is so appreciated!! Dustcarve Dig and the new little features it brought was already great and I'm super looking forward to what's in store for us in the future!

In regards to Night of the Nocturne, though: personally I'm not so sure that scaling back the amount of new items released each year is the right way to go of fixing the issue at hand? I feel like it would be nicer to either extend the runtime of NotN to encompass all of December, for example, or to start retiring old NotN items.
As a returning player, the prospect of having the amount of new items released reduced so drastically sounds... boring? Disappointing? I'm scared that it will make things less interesting going forward, with the chance of getting lots and lots of duplicate old items only increasing- when a lot of these items already hold close to no value anymore because everybody who's been playing for a while has so many of them stashed away anyways. Just my two cents!

I absolutely adore the breed teaser!! Now that looks proper interesting and like something I probably for once won't mind not being able to dress. Awesome guys!

Happy festival week to everybody <3
Oh interesting! I'm genuinely very excited for new events being implemented (especially with the first one happening so soon!) and a Swipp overhaul-ish is so appreciated!! Dustcarve Dig and the new little features it brought was already great and I'm super looking forward to what's in store for us in the future!

In regards to Night of the Nocturne, though: personally I'm not so sure that scaling back the amount of new items released each year is the right way to go of fixing the issue at hand? I feel like it would be nicer to either extend the runtime of NotN to encompass all of December, for example, or to start retiring old NotN items.
As a returning player, the prospect of having the amount of new items released reduced so drastically sounds... boring? Disappointing? I'm scared that it will make things less interesting going forward, with the chance of getting lots and lots of duplicate old items only increasing- when a lot of these items already hold close to no value anymore because everybody who's been playing for a while has so many of them stashed away anyways. Just my two cents!

I absolutely adore the breed teaser!! Now that looks proper interesting and like something I probably for once won't mind not being able to dress. Awesome guys!

Happy festival week to everybody <3
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
Oooo new plague ancient????
Oooo new plague ancient????
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
NEW EVENT LETS GOOOOOO
NEW EVENT LETS GOOOOOO
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
NEW BREED ??? NEW BREED MY BELOVED ???????

also! serious hype for warrior's way, it sounds vv promising :0
NEW BREED ??? NEW BREED MY BELOVED ???????

also! serious hype for warrior's way, it sounds vv promising :0
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
aaaaaaaaa overload brain shutting down brain shutting downnnnn
aaaaaaaaa overload brain shutting down brain shutting downnnnn
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 111 112