Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art of my main comfort ect!
1 2
I don't have a whole lot of treasure to spend right now, but I am looking to get some art of my main comfort! References will be included <3 If you wish to draw him, let me know and send a less annoying watermarked one, also if you have art sales going on, please let me know! <3 Please don't mind the fact that the skin tone is a bit all over the place. There was something odd going on with the art program they used... His skin tone is what is on the close up of the face! Don't forget his scar, and also he is free to be drawn in any sort of outfit <3 Bird feet can be plantigrade or digitigrade; shoes or no shoes etc. <3 [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d11e073b0d9574b176e29d78340f1cf3.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/34dca24b9fd898991a23b89a6a6df3bf.png[/img]
I don't have a whole lot of treasure to spend right now, but I am looking to get some art of my main comfort! References will be included <3 If you wish to draw him, let me know and send a less annoying watermarked one, also if you have art sales going on, please let me know! <3

Please don't mind the fact that the skin tone is a bit all over the place. There was something odd going on with the art program they used... His skin tone is what is on the close up of the face!

Don't forget his scar, and also he is free to be drawn in any sort of outfit <3 Bird feet can be plantigrade or digitigrade; shoes or no shoes etc. <3
d11e073b0d9574b176e29d78340f1cf3.png

34dca24b9fd898991a23b89a6a6df3bf.png

@galacticnebula

you can find examples of my work
here here or here!

Some more examples here or here!

Please ignore the fluctuating style, I’m still working out exactly what my art “style” is ^^;;
I do have an art shop linked in my signature and clan profile, but some of the examples there are quite old o.o

Please PM me if interested, and thank you for your time and consideration!
@galacticnebula

you can find examples of my work
here here or here!

Some more examples here or here!

Please ignore the fluctuating style, I’m still working out exactly what my art “style” is ^^;;
I do have an art shop linked in my signature and clan profile, but some of the examples there are quite old o.o

Please PM me if interested, and thank you for your time and consideration!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@galacticnebula

Hello! I have an art shop in my signature, but you can find tons more examples on my Instagram (dawnskylive)

I am only accepting USD right now, but if you ask for a spot on the pinglist, I’ll gladly put you on the list!
@galacticnebula

Hello! I have an art shop in my signature, but you can find tons more examples on my Instagram (dawnskylive)

I am only accepting USD right now, but if you ask for a spot on the pinglist, I’ll gladly put you on the list!
Art Shop! We're Open!
Hi, I'd happily draw that pretty character of yours for you! You can find examples and my prices in my shop in the signature. <3
Hi, I'd happily draw that pretty character of yours for you! You can find examples and my prices in my shop in the signature. <3
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png
i think id have a ton of fun drawing your boy in my style! shop is linked in my signature
i think id have a ton of fun drawing your boy in my style! shop is linked in my signature
u94F7n8.pngCedVBCC.pngHere’s my Art Shop!
boop
boop
blip
blip
Bloop
Bloop
oop
oop
i'd be willing to draw your boy ! i've got some art examples listed here and i'm currently working out prices, send me a pm if you're interested and we can work out the details !
i'd be willing to draw your boy ! i've got some art examples listed here and i'm currently working out prices, send me a pm if you're interested and we can work out the details !
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
1 2