Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gem Exchange! closed
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40
sent a CR!

didn't see you have no treasure, sorry!
sent a CR!

didn't see you have no treasure, sorry!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
sent!
sent!
earth.gif

stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif

8JUZVfh.png
zTn96gl.png

stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
as a heads up i think the crossroads/auctionhouse and maybe some other stuff is glitched rn, please double check your trades!
as a heads up i think the crossroads/auctionhouse and maybe some other stuff is glitched rn, please double check your trades!
9tla5k5.gif
Can confirm it's glitching!
Can confirm it's glitching!
it seems like the actual transactions are on a bit of a delay (15-20 mins), so if you don't see your gems, wait a few mins and see if they show up i hope staff fixes this soon! [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
it seems like the actual transactions are on a bit of a delay (15-20 mins), so if you don't see your gems, wait a few mins and see if they show up

i hope staff fixes this soon!
9tla5k5.gif
Sending treasure for gems! Thank you for your service!
Sending treasure for gems! Thank you for your service!
[emoji=banescale happy size=2]
9tla5k5.gif
sending for 910 gems! <3

edit: i miscalculated :sob:
sending for 910 gems! <3

edit: i miscalculated :sob:
46138.png
Sent you a CR for 190 gems :)
Sent you a CR for 190 gems :)
UBaiWUV.pngJrEJc4j.pngdEe2UrM.pngNOP5viO.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-07-26 04:56:40" ] Hello all, I am sorry for the frustrating lag! We had a failure of one of our internal services last night at approximately 23:15 Server Time. As a result, many actions on the site that relied on that service were timing out before eventually following the fallback path. That particular issue should be corrected now, so please let me know if things seem better. We will be monitoring throughout the day to ensure it does not return. [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3041165/13#post_48483314 mutron has confirmed the issue causing the problems with crs/auctions/etc has been resolved, crs are safe to send now :)
Mutron wrote on 2021-07-26 04:56:40:
Hello all,

I am sorry for the frustrating lag! We had a failure of one of our internal services last night at approximately 23:15 Server Time. As a result, many actions on the site that relied on that service were timing out before eventually following the fallback path. That particular issue should be corrected now, so please let me know if things seem better. We will be monitoring throughout the day to ensure it does not return.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3041165/13#post_48483314

mutron has confirmed the issue causing the problems with crs/auctions/etc has been resolved, crs are safe to send now :)
9tla5k5.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40