Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | help me name my kitten?
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ADCanas.jpg[/img] My cat had a litter of kittens a couple months ago, and while neither of his parents had blue eyes, this little fellow got ice blue eyes! He's a really special lad, but not just in appearances. He was actually like the third out of the four kittens I expected to want to keep, but he's really won my heart. He's such a sweet little goofball, really funny and friendly and just such a joy. Not to be too sappy, but there's little that can really make me laugh at the moment, and I've never been a person who laughs easily. But oh my gosh, since this little guy started warming up to me, I laugh every single time I play with him. He's awesome. But I'm really bad at naming, so I'd love to hear any input or ideas you might have! If it helps, his mom is named Gwendolyn, and my other cat is named Sam. Even if you don't have any name ideas to share, I'd love to hear about any pets you might have!
ADCanas.jpg

My cat had a litter of kittens a couple months ago, and while neither of his parents had blue eyes, this little fellow got ice blue eyes! He's a really special lad, but not just in appearances. He was actually like the third out of the four kittens I expected to want to keep, but he's really won my heart. He's such a sweet little goofball, really funny and friendly and just such a joy. Not to be too sappy, but there's little that can really make me laugh at the moment, and I've never been a person who laughs easily. But oh my gosh, since this little guy started warming up to me, I laugh every single time I play with him. He's awesome.

But I'm really bad at naming, so I'd love to hear any input or ideas you might have! If it helps, his mom is named Gwendolyn, and my other cat is named Sam.

Even if you don't have any name ideas to share, I'd love to hear about any pets you might have!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
He looks like a Cheeto to me
He looks like a Cheeto to me
rzrrjmF.gif
@Shirow02 Haha, he so is! Totally a great nickname. He's my weird cheeto puff buddy.
@Shirow02 Haha, he so is! Totally a great nickname. He's my weird cheeto puff buddy.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Daww, well if he's a sweet, fruity goofball, maybe Fanta? :p

My kitty had blue eyes too when she was a kitten and now they are a yellow green color. I think that's pretty common for cats.
Daww, well if he's a sweet, fruity goofball, maybe Fanta? :p

My kitty had blue eyes too when she was a kitten and now they are a yellow green color. I think that's pretty common for cats.
rx9OvHg.gif
First thing that came to mind was Teddy! Or Todd :) He's super cute.
First thing that came to mind was Teddy! Or Todd :) He's super cute.
FTuaU7Y.png
Maybe Bubby? Def looks like a bubby to me[emoji=heart size=1]
Maybe Bubby? Def looks like a bubby to me
rwQOJzgr_o.png
Jasper, Truck, Mac (short for Macaroni)?
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
[quote name="Maskemane" date="2021-07-25 21:56:42" ] Jasper, Truck, Mac (short for Macaroni)? [/quote] I second all three of these!
Maskemane wrote on 2021-07-25 21:56:42:

I second all three of these!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Mazel. Short for Mazel Tov, which means "good fortune".

Or Eggnog. If I keep suggesting people name their pets Eggnog whenever they ask, someone will eventually do it.
Mazel. Short for Mazel Tov, which means "good fortune".

Or Eggnog. If I keep suggesting people name their pets Eggnog whenever they ask, someone will eventually do it.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Mochi, George, Peanut, Biru (means blue).
Mochi, George, Peanut, Biru (means blue).
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
1 2