Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flaunt and Flare
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 80
pog
pog
Exciting!

Edit: I love the new lore!!!! “ Many are drawn to assist their adoptive clanmates in whatever drives them, presenting themselves as the ever-enthusiastic, steadfast helper. They will throw themselves into construction, art, music, history, gardening, or warfare with equal zeal, seeking to learn their place in the world and help their allies accomplish their dreams.” So cute!!!! And the positive word names for the first gens!!! Love it!!!
Exciting!

Edit: I love the new lore!!!! “ Many are drawn to assist their adoptive clanmates in whatever drives them, presenting themselves as the ever-enthusiastic, steadfast helper. They will throw themselves into construction, art, music, history, gardening, or warfare with equal zeal, seeking to learn their place in the world and help their allies accomplish their dreams.” So cute!!!! And the positive word names for the first gens!!! Love it!!!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Absolutely stunning. Amazing work, you guys! ^_^
Absolutely stunning. Amazing work, you guys! ^_^
MmSftql.png
oh, this. i like this.
oh, this. i like this.
mkyCRvi.png JJCIVETT.
they/any
FR +2

IPSUM
28259.png 28252.png
jeph august!!
but u can call me jeph, jay, jj, august, auggie... the list goes on haha

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
Hello??? I love these new genes so much!
Hello??? I love these new genes so much!
vbbFDY.pngvbbQjQ.png
Ahh. Marketplace stalking, my detested...
Ahh. Marketplace stalking, my detested...
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
YES!
YES!
My favorite genes are the ones that include multiple contrasting colors, and these check that box perfectly!! I adore them, I've already made so many scrys with them (flare looks especially good on skydancers, I think)! The Obelisk lore is also really interesting -- it's cool to see that they can revert back to their statue form.
My favorite genes are the ones that include multiple contrasting colors, and these check that box perfectly!! I adore them, I've already made so many scrys with them (flare looks especially good on skydancers, I think)! The Obelisk lore is also really interesting -- it's cool to see that they can revert back to their statue form.
*Falls over* I was not ready for a new gene set. OAO Especially one that looks this fantastic!
*Falls over* I was not ready for a new gene set. OAO Especially one that looks this fantastic!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
YES NEW GENES THANK YOU ADMINS *chefs kiss*
YES NEW GENES THANK YOU ADMINS *chefs kiss*
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png