Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marketplace
I really need a tincture of dissolution when will the marketplace restock on them????
I really need a tincture of dissolution when will the marketplace restock on them????
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
@MilleniumTheReef

They're restocked right now in the Battle section. The Treasure Marketplace has a chance to restock items at random every 5 minutes, and completely clears out every 2 hours - it's on the same timer as Swipp's trades.

To save time on scouring the MP, you can refresh its Game Database page every 5 minutes and wait for it to say "Available Now!" when it's been restocked. This works for most items in the Treasure Marketplace, with the exception of cycling/seasonal items, which are bugged.
@MilleniumTheReef

They're restocked right now in the Battle section. The Treasure Marketplace has a chance to restock items at random every 5 minutes, and completely clears out every 2 hours - it's on the same timer as Swipp's trades.

To save time on scouring the MP, you can refresh its Game Database page every 5 minutes and wait for it to say "Available Now!" when it's been restocked. This works for most items in the Treasure Marketplace, with the exception of cycling/seasonal items, which are bugged.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I have the same problem...

But I did as you said @NightmareJudge and it says in the game database that it's available but when I follow the link there are only some eye vials left........
I have the same problem...

But I did as you said @NightmareJudge and it says in the game database that it's available but when I follow the link there are only some eye vials left........
@Shapeshifter1976
Is it possible that you've clicked on the Specialty tab instead of Battle? Because when I follow that link, it takes me to Battle where there are currently 61 Tinctures in stock.
@Shapeshifter1976
Is it possible that you've clicked on the Specialty tab instead of Battle? Because when I follow that link, it takes me to Battle where there are currently 61 Tinctures in stock.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Shapeshifter1976 what item you are looking for? with some items the link can be wrong
@Shapeshifter1976 what item you are looking for? with some items the link can be wrong
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Swordmaster
@Ralzakark

I found it..... I was looking for the Obelisk breed change scroll and from the game database it went to specialty but they're in Genes.... would be nice if the links went to the right tab.......
@Swordmaster
@Ralzakark

I found it..... I was looking for the Obelisk breed change scroll and from the game database it went to specialty but they're in Genes.... would be nice if the links went to the right tab.......
@Shapeshifter1976 this is an error caused by the fact that breed change scrolls used to be in specialty tab
@Shapeshifter1976 this is an error caused by the fact that breed change scrolls used to be in specialty tab
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd