Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 日本語! Japanese conversation topic!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@faythflame 小学校はちょう楽しい!僕の市では夏休みに幼稚園にも働いた。子供達はすごく可愛かった!
@faythflame 小学校はちょう楽しい!僕の市では夏休みに幼稚園にも働いた。子供達はすごく可愛かった!
@faythflame

今私は埼玉に住んでいます。埼玉大学で勉強しています。どこに行きますか。頑張ってくださいね!
@faythflame

今私は埼玉に住んでいます。埼玉大学で勉強しています。どこに行きますか。頑張ってくださいね!
@Afniel
幼稚園はいいなー~絶対楽しいと思う。でも両方を楽しみしている!^^高校学校も働きたっかたけど、多分そっちの方が大変と思う。(笑)

@hyouri
埼玉ね~私の友達はそこでALTの仕事を始めます。^^大学はすごいね!大変?
私は滋賀県、東近江市に行きますよ。
ありがとう!君も頑張って~
@Afniel
幼稚園はいいなー~絶対楽しいと思う。でも両方を楽しみしている!^^高校学校も働きたっかたけど、多分そっちの方が大変と思う。(笑)

@hyouri
埼玉ね~私の友達はそこでALTの仕事を始めます。^^大学はすごいね!大変?
私は滋賀県、東近江市に行きますよ。
ありがとう!君も頑張って~
皆さん、こんにちは!しつもんがあります。日本語で、see you soon と frizzy と humid 葉なんと言うんですか。 xD
皆さん、こんにちは!しつもんがあります。日本語で、see you soon と frizzy と humid 葉なんと言うんですか。 xD
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@inhumanelm:
また近いうちに see you soon
縮れた frizzy
湿気の多い humid

私は願っています すなわち 正しい。私は謝る。私の日本人はよくない。
私はやってみる。 o(╥﹏╥)o
@inhumanelm:
また近いうちに see you soon
縮れた frizzy
湿気の多い humid

私は願っています すなわち 正しい。私は謝る。私の日本人はよくない。
私はやってみる。 o(╥﹏╥)o
15wxth5.png
@ButterflyFallacy
いえいえ!とても上手だね!ありがとうございました!
あ、でも、縮れたと湿気の多いの漢字は。。。なんというんね?まだ、読めない。。。OTL
@ButterflyFallacy
いえいえ!とても上手だね!ありがとうございました!
あ、でも、縮れたと湿気の多いの漢字は。。。なんというんね?まだ、読めない。。。OTL
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
I thought I'd return to this topic:

I want to learn more Japanese. Really badly. My lessons at school are only twice a week, and it's not enough to keep me satisfied. the stupid language centre in my town doesn't want to teach Japanese cause there's not enough students willing to.. my heart is broken
And I have no idea where abouts I am. I couldn't say to the standards of what the language centre in my town are, because the definition of beginner to them is 'has no knowledge of the language' and past that they haven't said anything.

Outside my lessons, I teach myself a few random things. But I don't know what to teach myself. I don't know what I should be learning. I'm really loving the Japanese language, and I want to speak it like I speak English.

So, is anyone out there able to help? It'd be highly appreciated if you'd be able to help me.
I thought I'd return to this topic:

I want to learn more Japanese. Really badly. My lessons at school are only twice a week, and it's not enough to keep me satisfied. the stupid language centre in my town doesn't want to teach Japanese cause there's not enough students willing to.. my heart is broken
And I have no idea where abouts I am. I couldn't say to the standards of what the language centre in my town are, because the definition of beginner to them is 'has no knowledge of the language' and past that they haven't said anything.

Outside my lessons, I teach myself a few random things. But I don't know what to teach myself. I don't know what I should be learning. I'm really loving the Japanese language, and I want to speak it like I speak English.

So, is anyone out there able to help? It'd be highly appreciated if you'd be able to help me.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
That seems like an useful topic for me, since I chose Japanese as a second language in the university. And I have a Japanese exam in two months, that is really important for me because I need to get a 85 from that exam... Actually, make it 3 exams. But yeah. (There goes my summer break.)

Would you guys mind if I came here to read stuff and maybe ask questions occasionally?

Also, @NSilverLove, I'm supposed to start learning intermediate Japanese next term once I pass the exam, though I feel that I'm still a beginner... But the book they gave us for the intermediate course starts with present perfect. Maybe that'll help you determine if you are intermediate or beginner?
That seems like an useful topic for me, since I chose Japanese as a second language in the university. And I have a Japanese exam in two months, that is really important for me because I need to get a 85 from that exam... Actually, make it 3 exams. But yeah. (There goes my summer break.)

Would you guys mind if I came here to read stuff and maybe ask questions occasionally?

Also, @NSilverLove, I'm supposed to start learning intermediate Japanese next term once I pass the exam, though I feel that I'm still a beginner... But the book they gave us for the intermediate course starts with present perfect. Maybe that'll help you determine if you are intermediate or beginner?
@punkbird
I see. Good luck with your exams :)

I'm not quite sure what I am still.. I might need to research. But, thank you for the help you've given me :)
@punkbird
I see. Good luck with your exams :)

I'm not quite sure what I am still.. I might need to research. But, thank you for the help you've given me :)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@inhumanelm
縮れ毛はちぢれげと読めます。そしてhumidはたぶん「むしあつい」の方がただしいと思います。

@ButterflyFallacy
最初の文はちょっと間違っています。そして「日本人」じゃなくて、「日本語」を書きたかったでしょう。

練習はいいですけど、漢字をほどほどにね~^^知らない漢字を使った方はよくないと思います。

I pinged you both but if you don't understand any parts of the Japanese I just used please let me know so I can clarify~ Learning from mistakes or what you don't understand is the best way to solidify the knowledge after all. ^^

@NSilverLove
If you could perhaps demonstrate your level to me I could probably help determine where you are. It's a bit difficult with language as there's listening/speaking, reading/writing to take into account. But normally when you can break down your levels in each of the four categories you can figure it out. Perhaps if you write a short paragraph in Japanese we can at least figure out your reading/writing level here. I recommend only writing in what you can read so don't just punch in kanji you really can't read on your own and cross check yourself here: http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?9T

@punkbird
Ooh, good luck on your exam! By that time I'll be in Japan myself but if you want any help studying or have any questions I can definitely answer them. (Either personally or by asking Japanese friends/teachers, haha~) And of course no one minds if you browse around the topic and comment here and there. ^^
@inhumanelm
縮れ毛はちぢれげと読めます。そしてhumidはたぶん「むしあつい」の方がただしいと思います。

@ButterflyFallacy
最初の文はちょっと間違っています。そして「日本人」じゃなくて、「日本語」を書きたかったでしょう。

練習はいいですけど、漢字をほどほどにね~^^知らない漢字を使った方はよくないと思います。

I pinged you both but if you don't understand any parts of the Japanese I just used please let me know so I can clarify~ Learning from mistakes or what you don't understand is the best way to solidify the knowledge after all. ^^

@NSilverLove
If you could perhaps demonstrate your level to me I could probably help determine where you are. It's a bit difficult with language as there's listening/speaking, reading/writing to take into account. But normally when you can break down your levels in each of the four categories you can figure it out. Perhaps if you write a short paragraph in Japanese we can at least figure out your reading/writing level here. I recommend only writing in what you can read so don't just punch in kanji you really can't read on your own and cross check yourself here: http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?9T

@punkbird
Ooh, good luck on your exam! By that time I'll be in Japan myself but if you want any help studying or have any questions I can definitely answer them. (Either personally or by asking Japanese friends/teachers, haha~) And of course no one minds if you browse around the topic and comment here and there. ^^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17