Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33
@jashykins This was very insightful! Thank you!
@jashykins This was very insightful! Thank you!
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
@Ukira You're welcome n.n I'm always happy to help :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZJnBfhNXr50/YPUW0bWteSI/AAAAAAAAX-0/ZTQo0MvEhxs4JLfeGaiIvZ_1mTUUp04pQCLcBGAsYHQ/s500/iwantpancakes.jpg[/img] General Reading You will find both a good relationship and improved living conditions. Yet even with a good life in front of you, your insecurities will make you doubt yourself. The Reading in More Depth FIVE OF WANDS You will get into a relationship with someone that hasn't walked the same path as you. Thus you both will help the other to find different viewpoints. To outsiders your relationship will appear chaotic, but that won't be the truth. PAGE OF WANDS Your living situation will improve and you may find yourself far from home. But, hey, life is full of great adventures. FOUR OF WANDS (Reversed) While your relationship will remain strong, you may feel uncertain about it in the future. This will be due to insecurities that will try to tear you away from a good life. EXTRA -Two out of three cards are upright, thus the answer is yes. -All of the cards are Wands, thus indicating a forward momentum in your life.
@Ukira

You're welcome n.n

I'm always happy to help :)

iwantpancakes.jpg

General Reading

You will find both a good relationship and improved living conditions. Yet even with a good life in front of you, your insecurities will make you doubt yourself.

The Reading in More Depth

FIVE OF WANDS
You will get into a relationship with someone that hasn't walked the same path as you. Thus you both will help the other to find different viewpoints. To outsiders your relationship will appear chaotic, but that won't be the truth.

PAGE OF WANDS
Your living situation will improve and you may find yourself far from home. But, hey, life is full of great adventures.

FOUR OF WANDS (Reversed)
While your relationship will remain strong, you may feel uncertain about it in the future. This will be due to insecurities that will try to tear you away from a good life.

EXTRA
-Two out of three cards are upright, thus the answer is yes.
-All of the cards are Wands, thus indicating a forward momentum in your life.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Whoa that...that actually makes me really happy to hear. Thank you very much.
@jashykins Whoa that...that actually makes me really happy to hear. Thank you very much.
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
I'm opening more slots yet again.

Good news: I'm releasing a book soon. A very cheesey romance. But as it features adult content I can't link to it :)
I'm opening more slots yet again.

Good news: I'm releasing a book soon. A very cheesey romance. But as it features adult content I can't link to it :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins hope i'm doing this right! may i please get a three-card crow tarot reading? i am curious what the immediate future will bring, especially with big changes like college applications and graduation around the corner. thank you!
@jashykins hope i'm doing this right! may i please get a three-card crow tarot reading? i am curious what the immediate future will bring, especially with big changes like college applications and graduation around the corner. thank you!
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
Hello! If these are still available, I'd love a reading ♥

From the Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck

I would love to know about the future; specifically my health

I am requesting a Three Card Spread, but just one is enough too! Will send a tip :)
Hello! If these are still available, I'd love a reading ♥

From the Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck

I would love to know about the future; specifically my health

I am requesting a Three Card Spread, but just one is enough too! Will send a tip :)
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@jashykins
Hi there! I decided to ping just to be safe, wasn't sure if you're subscribed

I'm not quite sure how these things work but it seemed very interesting! If I got something wrong please let me know.

I'd like uhm something from the The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit oracle deck

Uhhh question... I'd just like to know if the future is going to be okay in general

3 card spread please!
@jashykins
Hi there! I decided to ping just to be safe, wasn't sure if you're subscribed

I'm not quite sure how these things work but it seemed very interesting! If I got something wrong please let me know.

I'd like uhm something from the The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit oracle deck

Uhhh question... I'd just like to know if the future is going to be okay in general

3 card spread please!
banner_image_for_hatchery.png opcExsG.pngkcbWnDp.png
etYYz4O.png5vnsOgE.png
5iXiC8z.pngLGvol4P.png
tyEuRXe.pngjv7C6g3.png
2VtxnMX.pngcdqdRxL.png
rUoKR6y.pngUhnDhXp.png
J5o6DRZ.gif
@0riole I'm subscribed just in case someone forgets to ping me in a post. @Laxi Good luck with your college applications. Honestly I chose my college because they were giving me a scholarship. Then again I wanted to go to college just because it meant I'd have more time to decide what I wanted to do with my life. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CTojQbHpkuI/YVQHtHmhPfI/AAAAAAAAYSI/quRnU35Edh05iK75b5gQeEVWNb9MgFrhwCLcBGAsYHQ/s500/immediatefuture.jpg[/img] General Reading Your immediate future will be full of good things. Your hard work will pay off with people admiring you for your accomplishments. You will also see new career paths open for you. Before choosing which career path you want to go down make sure your choice is really the one you want. The Reading in More Depth SIX OF WANDS You will garner the admiration of others for your accomplishments. Most likely both family and friends will be extremely proud of you. WHEEL OF FORTUNE You will experience good luck in the near future. And remember: even in unlucky times, you have the ability to learn and move on from your failures. THE LOVERS Career options and possible romances will present themselves. Before choosing a new career path or romance, you need to make sure you aren't betraying yourself in doing so. EXTRA -All three cards are upright, thus indicating a positive immediate future. -Two of the three cards are Major Arcana, thus indicating this reading is important.
@0riole

I'm subscribed just in case someone forgets to ping me in a post.

@Laxi

Good luck with your college applications. Honestly I chose my college because they were giving me a scholarship. Then again I wanted to go to college just because it meant I'd have more time to decide what I wanted to do with my life.

immediatefuture.jpg

General Reading

Your immediate future will be full of good things. Your hard work will pay off with people admiring you for your accomplishments. You will also see new career paths open for you. Before choosing which career path you want to go down make sure your choice is really the one you want.

SIX OF WANDS
You will garner the admiration of others for your accomplishments. Most likely both family and friends will be extremely proud of you.

WHEEL OF FORTUNE
You will experience good luck in the near future. And remember: even in unlucky times, you have the ability to learn and move on from your failures.

THE LOVERS
Career options and possible romances will present themselves. Before choosing a new career path or romance, you need to make sure you aren't betraying yourself in doing so.

EXTRA
-All three cards are upright, thus indicating a positive immediate future.
-Two of the three cards are Major Arcana, thus indicating this reading is important.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins interesting, thank you! <3
@jashykins interesting, thank you! <3
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@foxesave I'd like to make a gentle reminder that tarot readings don't replace doctors. So of course listen to them more than me :) Also: I found it hard to focus tonight because of personal reasons, so sorry about a lackluster reading. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cmQ35bTGnWA/YVwAbhs3HsI/AAAAAAAAYTI/U8wJ45B-I_c55VKQNbrN6xm5FqYWMlFJgCLcBGAsYHQ/s500/health.jpg[/img] [b]General Reading[/b] You are currently experiencing a health issue that is related to your past. Don't worry, though, as there will be someone that has valuable medical advice for you. If you follow their medical advice then your health issue won't last forever and you'll get better. [b]The Reading in More Depth[/b] EIGHT OF SWORDS Your current medical issue won't last forever as there is a way for you to get better. QUEEN OF WANDS You will find someone that will give you valuable medical advice. TEN OF SWORDS Something in your past is making your health worse. You need to cut ties with whatever is causing you physical pain.
@foxesave

I'd like to make a gentle reminder that tarot readings don't replace doctors. So of course listen to them more than me :)

Also: I found it hard to focus tonight because of personal reasons, so sorry about a lackluster reading.

health.jpg

General Reading

You are currently experiencing a health issue that is related to your past. Don't worry, though, as there will be someone that has valuable medical advice for you. If you follow their medical advice then your health issue won't last forever and you'll get better.

EIGHT OF SWORDS
Your current medical issue won't last forever as there is a way for you to get better.

QUEEN OF WANDS
You will find someone that will give you valuable medical advice.

TEN OF SWORDS
Something in your past is making your health worse. You need to cut ties with whatever is causing you physical pain.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33