Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 118 119
— One time while I was drawing I accidentally rolled off of my bed and fell on the hardwood floor

— One time I tried to customize a Monster High doll by cutting off its breasts with an X-Acto knife, but my hand slipped and I got impaled on the middle knuckle of my right ring finger. In hindsight I probably should’ve gone to the doctor’s for that but it was the middle of the night and I didn’t want to wake up my parents
— One time while I was drawing I accidentally rolled off of my bed and fell on the hardwood floor

— One time I tried to customize a Monster High doll by cutting off its breasts with an X-Acto knife, but my hand slipped and I got impaled on the middle knuckle of my right ring finger. In hindsight I probably should’ve gone to the doctor’s for that but it was the middle of the night and I didn’t want to wake up my parents
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
One time I was walking out of a restaurant. The sidewalk that was around it had little indents where trees were planted. I was carrying the food in those little styrofoam containers, and couldn’t see where I was going. Needless to say, I walked on the in-between of the sidewalk and the planter thing and fell on my knee onto the hard concrete. Nothing broke, but I got scraped up really bad.

Also I was at a party on New Years Eve once and I was dancing. I then fell and twisted my ankle. The exact same thing happened next year, on the same foot. Moral of the story: Never do New Years Eve dance parties if you’re me.
One time I was walking out of a restaurant. The sidewalk that was around it had little indents where trees were planted. I was carrying the food in those little styrofoam containers, and couldn’t see where I was going. Needless to say, I walked on the in-between of the sidewalk and the planter thing and fell on my knee onto the hard concrete. Nothing broke, but I got scraped up really bad.

Also I was at a party on New Years Eve once and I was dancing. I then fell and twisted my ankle. The exact same thing happened next year, on the same foot. Moral of the story: Never do New Years Eve dance parties if you’re me.
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
As a little child my farther left Spike TV on and at like 2 in the morning they had "hardcore midget wrestling" I watched it and they used a stapler on one another so i stapled my finger nail to see how it felt
As a little child my farther left Spike TV on and at like 2 in the morning they had "hardcore midget wrestling" I watched it and they used a stapler on one another so i stapled my finger nail to see how it felt
broke my tooth trying to get a metal container open (with my teeth)
broke my tooth trying to get a metal container open (with my teeth)
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
So for the past three nights my dog has been waking me up to go outside and use the bathroom. Last night she woke me up 3 times. At like 3 o'clock I let her back in and used the bathroom, but I was so tired I kept accidently slamming my face on the door. At least I wasn't wearing my glasses.
And then some how I ended up lying on the floor in the hallway for like 5 minutes?
So for the past three nights my dog has been waking me up to go outside and use the bathroom. Last night she woke me up 3 times. At like 3 o'clock I let her back in and used the bathroom, but I was so tired I kept accidently slamming my face on the door. At least I wasn't wearing my glasses.
And then some how I ended up lying on the floor in the hallway for like 5 minutes?
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
once at a friends birthday sleepover a few years back, one of my other friends said to follow her cause she found something, SO me and my excited little self started running. since i had never been there before i didn't know there was a step leading into the kitchen (where she was) and so i tripped over it and went flying a couple feet face first onto the tiles. i ended up jamming my toe and i could just barely walk for like a month.

EVERYONE SAW ME IT WAS SO EMBARASSING
once at a friends birthday sleepover a few years back, one of my other friends said to follow her cause she found something, SO me and my excited little self started running. since i had never been there before i didn't know there was a step leading into the kitchen (where she was) and so i tripped over it and went flying a couple feet face first onto the tiles. i ended up jamming my toe and i could just barely walk for like a month.

EVERYONE SAW ME IT WAS SO EMBARASSING
RFX4miZ.png
Oh the universe decided that my right arm and the boardwalk should be friends.
I got a hairline fracture in my right wrist(THREE WEEKS OF A BRACE AND NO DRAWING)

Last year I twisted my ankle,instead of taking it easy,I ran every day.WOW.Now my ankles try to self-destruct every summer.YAY!
Oh the universe decided that my right arm and the boardwalk should be friends.
I got a hairline fracture in my right wrist(THREE WEEKS OF A BRACE AND NO DRAWING)

Last year I twisted my ankle,instead of taking it easy,I ran every day.WOW.Now my ankles try to self-destruct every summer.YAY!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
pretending he’d actually stop playing with my feelings

sliding into my carpet room that had a sea horse skeleton on the ground and sliced my leg open now i have a giant scar on my leg
pretending he’d actually stop playing with my feelings

sliding into my carpet room that had a sea horse skeleton on the ground and sliced my leg open now i have a giant scar on my leg
I’ve burned myself pulling the same pan out of the oven, twice, the burns barley inches apart. I was toasting garlic bread.
On a more bloody note, i was CUTTING garlic bread, and the knife slipped and uh yeah. Deep cut too.
So yeah, I’ve stopped eating garlic bread
I’ve burned myself pulling the same pan out of the oven, twice, the burns barley inches apart. I was toasting garlic bread.
On a more bloody note, i was CUTTING garlic bread, and the knife slipped and uh yeah. Deep cut too.
So yeah, I’ve stopped eating garlic bread
Grab Bags!
Jumping onto my bed sideways. My hips are so thick that the impact actually hurts
Jumping onto my bed sideways. My hips are so thick that the impact actually hurts
rwQOJzgr_o.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 118 119