Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who still plays their 3DS?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
been playing ds lite era games on my 3ds
because my ds lite broke years ago
been playing ds lite era games on my 3ds
because my ds lite broke years ago

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I sometimes come back to the old pmd games as well as miitopia. Perhaps one day I'll even finish Crystal so I can start shiny hunting for Celebi *thinking emoji*
I sometimes come back to the old pmd games as well as miitopia. Perhaps one day I'll even finish Crystal so I can start shiny hunting for Celebi *thinking emoji*
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
My modded 3ds is my favorite console of all time, more than my modded switch
My modded 3ds is my favorite console of all time, more than my modded switch
I just picked up ocarina of time for 3ds the other day

I've missed this game so much, lol
I just picked up ocarina of time for 3ds the other day

I've missed this game so much, lol
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
I still do sometimes, it's like 10 years old though and the L and R buttons don't work very well anymore unfortunately :( the last few games I played on it were Pokemon Ultra Moon, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Monster Hunter Stories. I still go back to them occasionally but I think I should let that poor thing retire soon lol, it works but it's clearly so tired

at least I can emulate the games, I have an old DSi too but I've long switched to emulating DS games, it's so much more convenient haha.
I still do sometimes, it's like 10 years old though and the L and R buttons don't work very well anymore unfortunately :( the last few games I played on it were Pokemon Ultra Moon, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Monster Hunter Stories. I still go back to them occasionally but I think I should let that poor thing retire soon lol, it works but it's clearly so tired

at least I can emulate the games, I have an old DSi too but I've long switched to emulating DS games, it's so much more convenient haha.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I do. I always loved pokemon games but the consoles are so expensive so I could only afford 3DS to play SoulSilver, Platinum, Black and White and Mystery Dungeon :c
I do. I always loved pokemon games but the consoles are so expensive so I could only afford 3DS to play SoulSilver, Platinum, Black and White and Mystery Dungeon :c
rzrrjmF.gif
i love playing on my 3DS and all the old game consoles still :)
i love playing on my 3DS and all the old game consoles still :)
Jd88XNq.png
• eevee • she/they • adult • veterinarian •
• mommy x9 • angel mom x4 • animal mom x60+ •
I never owned a 3DS but my DS Lite has been going strong since 2007
I never owned a 3DS but my DS Lite has been going strong since 2007
Worn Pincushion Furry Icewarden Puppet Unhatched Ice Egg Ferberus Skull Icewarden Ice Sculpture
I still play my 3DS - just in bursts! I tend to restart games if I don't finish them before that burst of playing is over except for Pokemon games though, so I'm constantly restarting long games to refresh my memory of the stories
I still play my 3DS - just in bursts! I tend to restart games if I don't finish them before that burst of playing is over except for Pokemon games though, so I'm constantly restarting long games to refresh my memory of the stories
I use my brother's to play Pokemon Moon! It's been a while, my poor pokemon :(
I use my brother's to play Pokemon Moon! It's been a while, my poor pokemon :(
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10