Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tag yourself as an oddly specific piece-
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Aviary" date="2021-07-14 00:43:00" ] I have no memory and I must smell [/quote] why am i in this post
Aviary wrote on 2021-07-14 00:43:00:
I have no memory and I must smell
why am i in this post
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I am wildclaws painting murals all over their dens.
I am wildclaws painting murals all over their dens.
my fear of water is Ridgeback levels of fear
my fear of water is Ridgeback levels of fear
ooooooo kkJS1Qp.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
"To decline a duel is to admit that one was in the wrong, for the truth of one's words is something worth fighting for."

Yes please!!
"To decline a duel is to admit that one was in the wrong, for the truth of one's words is something worth fighting for."

Yes please!!
67912EV1523.gif

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

Badge_1_150px.png

Cis Lesbian she/her
Imps being the forsaken light children.
Imps being the forsaken light children.
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
Currently like the Tidelord. Been missing for a long time.
Currently like the Tidelord. Been missing for a long time.
xWATH5C.pngVgtQms9.png
JvUa9ma.pngCv6WIk6.png
Am very chaotic,like spiral,if stuck in place for more than hour,as soon as I get out,I will run and scream down a hill and will challenge my friends to three races,gets tired in a second and my ankle starts trying to self destruct
Am very chaotic,like spiral,if stuck in place for more than hour,as soon as I get out,I will run and scream down a hill and will challenge my friends to three races,gets tired in a second and my ankle starts trying to self destruct
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2021-07-13 17:08:23" ] Mine is the complete lack of any info on Obelisks. I appear but on further investigation I don't exist. Mystery man [/quote]
JayBird375 wrote on 2021-07-13 17:08:23:
Mine is the complete lack of any info on Obelisks. I appear but on further investigation I don't exist. Mystery man
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
Hmm.. [quote]Snappers are living encyclopedias. [/quote] Yep, that's definitely me when it comes to dinosaurs [quote]Tundras have difficulty remembering names, faces, and specific details about dragons that they have not seen in over a season.[/quote] Yep, I forget things a lot Soo.. I'm a tundra snapper hybrid?
Hmm..
Quote:
Snappers are living encyclopedias.
Yep, that's definitely me when it comes to dinosaurs
Quote:
Tundras have difficulty remembering names, faces, and specific details about dragons that they have not seen in over a season.
Yep, I forget things a lot

Soo.. I'm a tundra snapper hybrid?
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote=Coatls]These dragons are an agreeable lot, and attempt to placate enemies and competitors with small gifts of metal. This behavior has served them well...[/quote]
Coatls wrote:
These dragons are an agreeable lot, and attempt to placate enemies and competitors with small gifts of metal. This behavior has served them well...
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
1 2 3 4 5