Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 84 85
@Cinspawn I'm currently on a family vacation and hadn't had the chance to send Sol out at all yet, but I will try to send as many as I can tonight :>

@Ink I'd be happy to swap with you, feel free to just send a CR!
@Cinspawn I'm currently on a family vacation and hadn't had the chance to send Sol out at all yet, but I will try to send as many as I can tonight :>

@Ink I'd be happy to swap with you, feel free to just send a CR!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons sure thing! I'll think about it, if possible I think I'd like to keep this one as well because I really like the palette but since it was a limited run sort of thing I totally understand if there aren't likely to any extras and I need to swap.
@aeons sure thing! I'll think about it, if possible I think I'd like to keep this one as well because I really like the palette but since it was a limited run sort of thing I totally understand if there aren't likely to any extras and I need to swap.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Ohh, gotcha, I just assumed you wanted to switch haha. I'm totally cool with selling you an extra copy! (and I happen to have one, so I'll send a PA :D)

@Criiptid I have an extra copy of Stellae! Let me know if/when you'd like me to send a PA!
@Ink Ohh, gotcha, I just assumed you wanted to switch haha. I'm totally cool with selling you an extra copy! (and I happen to have one, so I'll send a PA :D)

@Criiptid I have an extra copy of Stellae! Let me know if/when you'd like me to send a PA!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Aaaah thank you so much, please enjoy your vacation, I just wasn't sure if I missed the notification or anything ;; but thank you for the skin!!
Aaaah thank you so much, please enjoy your vacation, I just wasn't sure if I missed the notification or anything ;; but thank you for the skin!!
WenPrLS.png
@aeons oh fab! Yeah sorry it did word a bit like that :,D
@aeons oh fab! Yeah sorry it did word a bit like that :,D
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@aeons
if you end up with an extra copy of luna please let me know! i could swap my copy of sol if that's okay? got the perfect boy for luna but totally understand if you're out! ^^
@aeons
if you end up with an extra copy of luna please let me know! i could swap my copy of sol if that's okay? got the perfect boy for luna but totally understand if you're out! ^^
4OQcs93.png
@aeons

Ah shoot, I would love it now if that’s alright! Sorry about that, your reply got buried
@aeons

Ah shoot, I would love it now if that’s alright! Sorry about that, your reply got buried
D57161-A3-EA7-C-423-D-9931-A2-F89-A9-A8-B09.png
Id love to be on your pinglist! :D
Id love to be on your pinglist! :D
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
Currently traveling, will send the rest of Sol out once I get back home :D Thank you all for your patience and understanding
Currently traveling, will send the rest of Sol out once I get back home :D Thank you all for your patience and understanding
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hello all! This'll hopefully be my only mass ping regarding the aeternum accents.

All runs of stellae aeternum, luna aeternum, and sol aeternum (except for run 10) have been sent out through PA. If you have not received a copy that you have signed up for, or if you have noticed any other mistake, please let me know via PM and we can sort it out. Despite how careful I tried to be, there's bound to be something I messed up lol.

Some mistakes that might have occurred:
  • I did not send your copy
  • I sent extra copies that you didn't sign up for
  • I sent the wrong accent
  • You received a 1t PA even though you haven't prepaid (essentially getting an accent for free)
  • You received a PA for the full price even though you have prepaid
etc, etc.

If it's not too much trouble, please double check and make sure nothing's amiss.

Thank you all for the overwhelming interest in this series—it meant a lot to read all your kind words and see all the amazing plans for these accents!

stellae aeternum Run 1: @Archaic - paid @mus - paid @Nenahel - paid @Laeyein - paid @Slavic - paid @Phenri Run 2: @Marrigan - paid @KishHuzrin(t) - paid @kinseinei - paid @dandyfrau - paid @mizpah @Mirrorface @SarcasticHawke - paid @Calixita - paid @Aku - paid @Allstohel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 3: @Luunai - paid @CrowleyGhost (t) @butcherbaby - paid @Oxton - paid @Emakaru - paid @kbb @cholla @irony - paid Run 4: @Necramancy @Fletchling - paid @Grune @Narif @Khayria - paid @Felwinter - paid @Saraceaser - paid @Metus @Silverishness ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 5: @Iralla - paid @Artorias - paid @starsystems (t) @907 - paid @Sanzuwu - paid @batfossil @choi - paid @ikelu - paid @IndigoCat @bignice - paid Run 1: @putrefaction - paid @mus - paid @Laeyein - paid @Asgore - paid @lupen - paid @slavic - paid @Yuty - paid Run 2: @Marrigan - paid @KishHuzrin - paid @dandyfrau - paid @mizpah @Mirrorface @SarcasticHawke - paid @Reithya - paid @Aku - paid @Allstohel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 3: @Qhersek - paid @AcretoSorien - paid @Luunai - paid @Angu15 - paid @butcherbaby - paid Run 4: @Saintess @Exlann - paid @Rhapsodus - paid @gabs - paid @Emakaru - paid @kbb @saeldryn @Cinspawn - paid @Fallacies - paid ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 5: @OroshiKirin - paid @creosote - paid @teiidae - paid @hellieace - paid @Necramancy @vukodlak - paid @Narif @Dydomio - paid @amorah Run 6: @Ink - paid @Felwinter - paid @Raskies - paid @Saraceaser - paid @Sic - paid @Silverishness @Closetcreep - paid @Iralla - paid @hex - paid @Artorias - paid Sol Aeternum Run 1: @Croissants @Saraceaser - paid @Yorshka - paid @Archdevil @mrgbmommy - paid @Metus - paid @firtarian - paid @littlepotato711 - paid Run 2: @Sic - paid @Reithya - paid @Silverishness @Exlann - paid @Luunai - paid @Synthsational - paid @GlaxusPlaxus - paid @aghast - paid Run 3: @pensive - paid @plagues - paid @Falgardien - paid @xique - paid @Angu15 - paid @lupen - paid @Cinspawn - paid @Gaston - paid @Aava - paid @kinseinei - paid ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 4: @SarcasticHawke - paid @Harmonywish - paid @Laeyein - paid @butcherbaby - paid @Fujo - paid @creosote - paid @JadedSerpent62 - paid @Aaravos - paid Run 5: @ChaosSama - paid @munchea - paid @Asgore - paid @Necramancy @Solinary - paid @Veracity - paid @mizpah @Rosebrush @Spookio - paid @Calixita (t) - paid Run 6: @Iralla - paid @RetroJackal @Farron - paid @queenhelixxia @Narif @hex - paid @fleurderat (t) @nudibranchiole - paid @Artorias - paid @Froze - paid Run 7: @dandyfrau - paid @Digimon11 (t) @Emordnilap - paid @Bloomed - paid @Oxton - paid @Xaphanx - paid @Crim - paid @Pastiche - paid @Spiritfarer - paid @Hessonite - paid Run 8: @Felwinter - paid @Cherrie - paid @Nemalu - paid @OroshiKirin (t) - paid @fredddio - paid @batfossil @Tuath - paid @planttkid - paid @AceOfPack- paid @giroro - paid Run 9: @Outpost - paid @ikelu - paid @ikelu - paid @kaijutiger - paid @IndigoCat @fredddio - paid @Spark - paid @Earthenware - paid @Sealterbloind - paid @CryptidPossum - paid
Hello all! This'll hopefully be my only mass ping regarding the aeternum accents.

All runs of stellae aeternum, luna aeternum, and sol aeternum (except for run 10) have been sent out through PA. If you have not received a copy that you have signed up for, or if you have noticed any other mistake, please let me know via PM and we can sort it out. Despite how careful I tried to be, there's bound to be something I messed up lol.

Some mistakes that might have occurred:
  • I did not send your copy
  • I sent extra copies that you didn't sign up for
  • I sent the wrong accent
  • You received a 1t PA even though you haven't prepaid (essentially getting an accent for free)
  • You received a PA for the full price even though you have prepaid
etc, etc.

If it's not too much trouble, please double check and make sure nothing's amiss.

Thank you all for the overwhelming interest in this series—it meant a lot to read all your kind words and see all the amazing plans for these accents!

stellae aeternum Run 1: @Archaic - paid @mus - paid @Nenahel - paid @Laeyein - paid @Slavic - paid @Phenri Run 2: @Marrigan - paid @KishHuzrin(t) - paid @kinseinei - paid @dandyfrau - paid @mizpah @Mirrorface @SarcasticHawke - paid @Calixita - paid @Aku - paid @Allstohel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 3: @Luunai - paid @CrowleyGhost (t) @butcherbaby - paid @Oxton - paid @Emakaru - paid @kbb @cholla @irony - paid Run 4: @Necramancy @Fletchling - paid @Grune @Narif @Khayria - paid @Felwinter - paid @Saraceaser - paid @Metus @Silverishness ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 5: @Iralla - paid @Artorias - paid @starsystems (t) @907 - paid @Sanzuwu - paid @batfossil @choi - paid @ikelu - paid @IndigoCat @bignice - paid Run 1: @putrefaction - paid @mus - paid @Laeyein - paid @Asgore - paid @lupen - paid @slavic - paid @Yuty - paid Run 2: @Marrigan - paid @KishHuzrin - paid @dandyfrau - paid @mizpah @Mirrorface @SarcasticHawke - paid @Reithya - paid @Aku - paid @Allstohel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 3: @Qhersek - paid @AcretoSorien - paid @Luunai - paid @Angu15 - paid @butcherbaby - paid Run 4: @Saintess @Exlann - paid @Rhapsodus - paid @gabs - paid @Emakaru - paid @kbb @saeldryn @Cinspawn - paid @Fallacies - paid ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 5: @OroshiKirin - paid @creosote - paid @teiidae - paid @hellieace - paid @Necramancy @vukodlak - paid @Narif @Dydomio - paid @amorah Run 6: @Ink - paid @Felwinter - paid @Raskies - paid @Saraceaser - paid @Sic - paid @Silverishness @Closetcreep - paid @Iralla - paid @hex - paid @Artorias - paid Sol Aeternum Run 1: @Croissants @Saraceaser - paid @Yorshka - paid @Archdevil @mrgbmommy - paid @Metus - paid @firtarian - paid @littlepotato711 - paid Run 2: @Sic - paid @Reithya - paid @Silverishness @Exlann - paid @Luunai - paid @Synthsational - paid @GlaxusPlaxus - paid @aghast - paid Run 3: @pensive - paid @plagues - paid @Falgardien - paid @xique - paid @Angu15 - paid @lupen - paid @Cinspawn - paid @Gaston - paid @Aava - paid @kinseinei - paid ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Run 4: @SarcasticHawke - paid @Harmonywish - paid @Laeyein - paid @butcherbaby - paid @Fujo - paid @creosote - paid @JadedSerpent62 - paid @Aaravos - paid Run 5: @ChaosSama - paid @munchea - paid @Asgore - paid @Necramancy @Solinary - paid @Veracity - paid @mizpah @Rosebrush @Spookio - paid @Calixita (t) - paid Run 6: @Iralla - paid @RetroJackal @Farron - paid @queenhelixxia @Narif @hex - paid @fleurderat (t) @nudibranchiole - paid @Artorias - paid @Froze - paid Run 7: @dandyfrau - paid @Digimon11 (t) @Emordnilap - paid @Bloomed - paid @Oxton - paid @Xaphanx - paid @Crim - paid @Pastiche - paid @Spiritfarer - paid @Hessonite - paid Run 8: @Felwinter - paid @Cherrie - paid @Nemalu - paid @OroshiKirin (t) - paid @fredddio - paid @batfossil @Tuath - paid @planttkid - paid @AceOfPack- paid @giroro - paid Run 9: @Outpost - paid @ikelu - paid @ikelu - paid @kaijutiger - paid @IndigoCat @fredddio - paid @Spark - paid @Earthenware - paid @Sealterbloind - paid @CryptidPossum - paid
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 84 85