Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yikes
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814959884423397378/860627790461665351/why_did_I_make_this.jpg[/img]
why_did_I_make_this.jpg
cropped_bigger_oni_mouth.gif cyanidecesar

NEON_ARROW.gif wishlist
NEON_ARROW.gif carrd
NEON_ARROW.gif FAQ
NEON_ARROW.gif artshop
neon_moon_bigger.gif 7ntZZGM.png
mTAp2ld.png
bYt72YT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Could it possibly be one of those staff generated dragons?
Could it possibly be one of those staff generated dragons?
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I had to look it up, I was relived to know it was an edit.
I had to look it up, I was relived to know it was an edit.
2635948.png
*nearly starts crying*
*nearly starts crying*
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
glad I've got in the habit of checking to see if things are real so I too am happy that this is a photoshop :P
glad I've got in the habit of checking to see if things are real so I too am happy that this is a photoshop :P
:)
:)
cropped_bigger_oni_mouth.gif cyanidecesar

NEON_ARROW.gif wishlist
NEON_ARROW.gif carrd
NEON_ARROW.gif FAQ
NEON_ARROW.gif artshop
neon_moon_bigger.gif 7ntZZGM.png
mTAp2ld.png
bYt72YT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Hi everyone, take a deep breath—the image is fake.

Please don't troll your fellow players by posting images manipulated with editing software, of exalted dragons with traits the community holds in high value, and in a manner that suggest or implies the image is real.

It falls under the definition of trolling, for posting for shock value or to elicit emotional or negative responses, and it's not okay. For that reason, the thread is now locked. Thank you for understanding.
Hi everyone, take a deep breath—the image is fake.

Please don't troll your fellow players by posting images manipulated with editing software, of exalted dragons with traits the community holds in high value, and in a manner that suggest or implies the image is real.

It falls under the definition of trolling, for posting for shock value or to elicit emotional or negative responses, and it's not okay. For that reason, the thread is now locked. Thank you for understanding.