Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Coli Contest] The Potato War
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][font= Pacifico][size= 6][color= #2F4858][b]The Potato War[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size= 4][b][color= #2B59C3]Introduction:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [color= #3AAFB9]This is an event slighty inspired by Technoblade's potato war. Here, there are three teams (listed below). This so called "Potato War" is an event that's kinda like dominace, where teams train and exalt as many dragons as they can in a period of time. There ARE prizes, scroll down :D[/color] [center][size= 4][b][color= #2B59C3]How the War Works:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [color= #3AAFB9]You can sign up for one of three teams, you and your teammates will be able to train and exalt dragon while your team's score goes up for each dragon exalted. However, dragons must be bought at Level 1 and have two screenshots to prove that they exist, a screenshot of them in your lair (as a level one), and one of them exalted with the background of your respecting flight.[/color] [center][size= 4][b][color= #2B59C3]Teams:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [color= #3AAFB9]There is a team leader for each team, who is encouraged to support their teammates and push them to exalt dragons (nicely tho). Ping me on this thread if you want to join a team (with the team number).[/color] [size= 4][color= #334195][b]Team 1 >[/b] {Team Leader - EvergreenUwU} {Teammates - Heatherstar, ShinyYveltal12, Unknxwn, SoaringFlame} [b]Team 2 > [/b]{Team Leader - LeWorm} {Teammates - jinu, Espei, BlurryReality, kawiikatz} [b]Team 3 >[/b] {Team Leader - EpsilonWingS} {Teammates - AmbientMage}[/color][/size] [center][size= 4][b][color= #2B59C3]How to Earn Points:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color= #3AAFB9]Level the dragon(s)' are exalted[/color][/center] [size= 4][color= #334195][b]Level 1 ~ 5 >[/b] 1 Point [b]Level 6 ~ 10 >[/b] 2 Points [b]Level 11 ~ 15 >[/b] 3 Points [b]Level 16 ~ 20 >[/b] 5 Points [b]Level 21 ~ 25 >[/b] 10 Points[/color][/size] [/font] [center][size= 4][b][color= #2B59C3]Prizes:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [color= #3AAFB9]The following are the prizes that can be earned by the people who exalt the most dragons.[/color] [quote name="First Prize"] [center][item= Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item= Prismatic Token][/center][/quote] [quote name="Second Prize"] [center][item= Nightshade Cloak] [item= Gilded Decorative Chest][/center][/quote] [quote name="Third Prize"] [center][b]50kt + Mysterious Familiar[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="Winning Team's Leader"] [center][b]2 Stacks of Food (Your choice)[/b][/center][/quote] [quote name="Winning Team (Everyone in the team)"] [center][b]1 Stack of Food (Your choice)[/b][/center][/quote]
The Potato War
Introduction:
This is an event slighty inspired by Technoblade's potato war. Here, there are three teams (listed below). This so called "Potato War" is an event that's kinda like dominace, where teams train and exalt as many dragons as they can in a period of time. There ARE prizes, scroll down :D
How the War Works:
You can sign up for one of three teams, you and your teammates will be able to train and exalt dragon while your team's score goes up for each dragon exalted.

However, dragons must be bought at Level 1 and have two screenshots to prove that they exist, a screenshot of them in your lair (as a level one), and one of them exalted with the background of your respecting flight.

Teams:
There is a team leader for each team, who is encouraged to support their teammates and push them to exalt dragons (nicely tho). Ping me on this thread if you want to join a team (with the team number).

Team 1 > {Team Leader - EvergreenUwU} {Teammates - Heatherstar, ShinyYveltal12, Unknxwn, SoaringFlame}
Team 2 > {Team Leader - LeWorm} {Teammates - jinu, Espei, BlurryReality, kawiikatz}
Team 3 > {Team Leader - EpsilonWingS} {Teammates - AmbientMage}

How to Earn Points:
Level the dragon(s)' are exalted
Level 1 ~ 5 > 1 Point
Level 6 ~ 10 > 2 Points
Level 11 ~ 15 > 3 Points
Level 16 ~ 20 > 5 Points
Level 21 ~ 25 > 10 Points

Prizes:
The following are the prizes that can be earned by the people who exalt the most dragons.

First Prize wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Prismatic Token
Second Prize wrote:
Nightshade Cloak Gilded Decorative Chest
Third Prize wrote:
50kt + Mysterious Familiar
Winning Team's Leader wrote:
2 Stacks of Food (Your choice)
Winning Team (Everyone in the team) wrote:
1 Stack of Food (Your choice)
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
Participants:
Team 1: (FULL)

Leader: EvergreenUwU
Teammates: Heatherstar, ShinyYveltal12, Unknxwn, SoaringFlame

Team 2: (FULL)

Leader: LeWorm
Teammates: jinu, Espei, BlurryReality, kawiikatz

Team 3:

Leader: EpsilonWingS
Teammates: AmbientMage
Participants:
Team 1: (FULL)

Leader: EvergreenUwU
Teammates: Heatherstar, ShinyYveltal12, Unknxwn, SoaringFlame

Team 2: (FULL)

Leader: LeWorm
Teammates: jinu, Espei, BlurryReality, kawiikatz

Team 3:

Leader: EpsilonWingS
Teammates: AmbientMage
Score Keeping
(This contest will start once we have at least 5 participants for each team)
Team 1:

EvergreenUwU > Dragons Exalted -
Heatherstar > Dragons Exalted -
ShinyYveltal12 > Dragons Exalted -
Unknxwn > Dragons Exalted -
SoaringFlame > Dragons Exalted -
Team 2:

LeWorm > Dragons Exalted -
jinu > Dragons Exalted -
Espei > Dragons Exalted -
BlurryReality > Dragons Exalted -

Team 3:

EpsilonWingS > Dragons Exalted -
AmbientMage > Dragons Exalted -
kawiikatz > Dragons Exalted -

Score Keeping
(This contest will start once we have at least 5 participants for each team)
Team 1:

EvergreenUwU > Dragons Exalted -
Heatherstar > Dragons Exalted -
ShinyYveltal12 > Dragons Exalted -
Unknxwn > Dragons Exalted -
SoaringFlame > Dragons Exalted -
Team 2:

LeWorm > Dragons Exalted -
jinu > Dragons Exalted -
Espei > Dragons Exalted -
BlurryReality > Dragons Exalted -

Team 3:

EpsilonWingS > Dragons Exalted -
AmbientMage > Dragons Exalted -
kawiikatz > Dragons Exalted -

res
res
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@Ossium
Can you please delete your post? We still have stuff to prepare for

To answer your question, no, though it is inspired by it
@Ossium
Can you please delete your post? We still have stuff to prepare for

To answer your question, no, though it is inspired by it
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@Espei @Heatherstar @jinu @Verdes

Time to ping other lpw users
@Espei @Heatherstar @jinu @Verdes

Time to ping other lpw users
Hi how dare you not ping the ultimate queen of the worms who will now proceed to join team 2 (if possible) and exalt as many level one dragons as possible because she does not feel like training them
@EvergreenUwU
Hi how dare you not ping the ultimate queen of the worms who will now proceed to join team 2 (if possible) and exalt as many level one dragons as possible because she does not feel like training them
@EvergreenUwU
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
Also here are some lpw users (and some random friends)
@RanbooMyBeloved @Demoneef6 @g0re @ElectroWings @Dapplestar @BapeTheFish @Verdes @ultrazorua @ThiccShiba @Losth @psychae @UnknxwnTwiliqht @CrackedSouls @Skystalker @Roloxia @Oakhearted @chewydabacca @WibbleWorm @huniepie @ItsPlasma @CrustyCrab @LuigiIsNumberOne @cat0 @Uncursable @Shugakuma @xxHenry1025xx @EvergreenUwU @dragontoad @Melova @JazzoJuice @Quartzdust @GoldenRosi @Ichoras @Wait @Transkovsky @Ophestra @AnvyAviary @XenonNyte @NoSnootsAreSafe @Espei @FumblingNarwhal @XenoModule @Aeiko @LordoftheRing @BurntSnickers @davietoowavey @ShinyYveltal12 @DemonChild969 @GardenSnail @jinu @Lexreon @Heatherstar @Stelvu @ScarletQueen99 @Elyxr @inkfrog @SoaringFlame @kawiikatz @superdog75 @Krismei @Mcyt @ChickenSauce @Realtallrat @MeowWolf
Sorry if you didn’t want to be pinged
Also here are some lpw users (and some random friends)
@RanbooMyBeloved @Demoneef6 @g0re @ElectroWings @Dapplestar @BapeTheFish @Verdes @ultrazorua @ThiccShiba @Losth @psychae @UnknxwnTwiliqht @CrackedSouls @Skystalker @Roloxia @Oakhearted @chewydabacca @WibbleWorm @huniepie @ItsPlasma @CrustyCrab @LuigiIsNumberOne @cat0 @Uncursable @Shugakuma @xxHenry1025xx @EvergreenUwU @dragontoad @Melova @JazzoJuice @Quartzdust @GoldenRosi @Ichoras @Wait @Transkovsky @Ophestra @AnvyAviary @XenonNyte @NoSnootsAreSafe @Espei @FumblingNarwhal @XenoModule @Aeiko @LordoftheRing @BurntSnickers @davietoowavey @ShinyYveltal12 @DemonChild969 @GardenSnail @jinu @Lexreon @Heatherstar @Stelvu @ScarletQueen99 @Elyxr @inkfrog @SoaringFlame @kawiikatz @superdog75 @Krismei @Mcyt @ChickenSauce @Realtallrat @MeowWolf
Sorry if you didn’t want to be pinged
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
Can I join one of the teams? (Time to break out my fodder stash)
Can I join one of the teams? (Time to break out my fodder stash)
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
I shall rid my lair of dragons

sign me up
I shall rid my lair of dragons

sign me up
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese