Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amber Artwork [Open, G/T]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@amberwing

Do you still offer flat-colored busts or halfbodies? I don't see them on your pricing post anymore but the ones I've gotten from you previously are still some of my faves.
@amberwing

Do you still offer flat-colored busts or halfbodies? I don't see them on your pricing post anymore but the ones I've gotten from you previously are still some of my faves.
[quote name="hemotypewriter" date="2021-06-26 11:00:07" ] Do you still offer flat-colored busts or halfbodies? I don't see them on your pricing post anymore but the ones I've gotten from you previously are still some of my faves. [/quote] I have the same question! I love the half-body piece I have from a while ago, but I'm short on dragon cash right now so would probably have to be another time as I imagine you'll fill up the 2 slots quickly! Thanks!
hemotypewriter wrote on 2021-06-26 11:00:07:

I have the same question! I love the half-body piece I have from a while ago, but I'm short on dragon cash right now so would probably have to be another time as I imagine you'll fill up the 2 slots quickly! Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@hemotypewriter @MarinaQuakenbush Hahaha, I hadn't expected that they would be the popular ones! I'm happy to work something out for you both if that's what you'd prefer. Would 1mill t/1k gems work for a flat-colour half-body? 750k/750g for coloured bust? Note, I have increased my prices somewhat, as these always end up being a lot more time-consuming than I mean them to be.
@hemotypewriter @MarinaQuakenbush Hahaha, I hadn't expected that they would be the popular ones! I'm happy to work something out for you both if that's what you'd prefer. Would 1mill t/1k gems work for a flat-colour half-body? 750k/750g for coloured bust? Note, I have increased my prices somewhat, as these always end up being a lot more time-consuming than I mean them to be.
tMWSKAV.png
@amberwing That price works great! I'd love a halfbody for this guy- how much extra would the accent clothing be? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26611951][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/266120/26611951_350.png[/img][/url]
@amberwing That price works great!

I'd love a halfbody for this guy- how much extra would the accent clothing be?

26611951_350.png

@Amberwing could I nab a slot for a Fullbody flat color! I’ll get back to you on which dragon in a moment!
@Amberwing could I nab a slot for a Fullbody flat color! I’ll get back to you on which dragon in a moment!
NFSZSxV.gif
@hemotypewriter With the apparel, he'd be 1,030,000 t / 1030 g!

@LaughingZuru Sounds good. :)
@hemotypewriter With the apparel, he'd be 1,030,000 t / 1030 g!

@LaughingZuru Sounds good. :)
tMWSKAV.png
Thanks so much for responding! Glad someone else filled the last slot, but def in the future I would like another half-body portrait. Totally understand raising the price and stuff taking longer than you think it will!
Thanks so much for responding! Glad someone else filled the last slot, but def in the future I would like another half-body portrait. Totally understand raising the price and stuff taking longer than you think it will!
'blue smedium banner
@Amberwing sorry about the wait but I have a dragon for you!! Could you do Xipe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57037311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/570374/57037311_350.png[/img][/url] She is a leader, an Oracle, and a sage who watches and listens more than she tends to move! Just let me know the up charge for her accent!!
@Amberwing sorry about the wait but I have a dragon for you!! Could you do Xipe
57037311_350.png
She is a leader, an Oracle, and a sage who watches and listens more than she tends to move! Just let me know the up charge for her accent!!
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru Her accent isn't too complicated, so she'd be just 2mil treasure / 2000 gems!
@LaughingZuru Her accent isn't too complicated, so she'd be just 2mil treasure / 2000 gems!
tMWSKAV.png
Opening 2 slots!
Opening 2 slots!
tMWSKAV.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46