Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | comfort media?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Lately, Red Dead Redemption 2. The map and mechanics are so fluid and expansive that it's just such a relaxing game if you just wander around. I love the story missions too, but they're not as relaxing haha. Honestly I own games I've never played because RDR2 is just so enjoyable.

As for TV shows, the She-Ra reboot and as always, Doctor Who.
Lately, Red Dead Redemption 2. The map and mechanics are so fluid and expansive that it's just such a relaxing game if you just wander around. I love the story missions too, but they're not as relaxing haha. Honestly I own games I've never played because RDR2 is just so enjoyable.

As for TV shows, the She-Ra reboot and as always, Doctor Who.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
old dream smp vids
old dream smp vids
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
minecraft, good memories and i've been playing since it was released to the public.
spyro. dragon game lol. fond childhood memories (despite the fact that my older brother would always hog all the electronics in the house and then get mad at me and my little brother if we used them when it was "his time" to play them--)
undertale. the game's message is like a warm hug when you're feeling sad, or maybe like that happiness you get when you think about your best friends
HTTYD. dragon movie. .... i am seeing a trend here,, but yeah it's. such a good movie.
minecraft, good memories and i've been playing since it was released to the public.
spyro. dragon game lol. fond childhood memories (despite the fact that my older brother would always hog all the electronics in the house and then get mad at me and my little brother if we used them when it was "his time" to play them--)
undertale. the game's message is like a warm hug when you're feeling sad, or maybe like that happiness you get when you think about your best friends
HTTYD. dragon movie. .... i am seeing a trend here,, but yeah it's. such a good movie.
4Wlt5SJ.pngV7KTdTE.png
@Ghostbur
aaahh i love grishaverse! six of crows has been a big comfort for me for a while, i usually read it when i'm feeling not so good or open up a few of my favorite chapters for a pick me up :)

i think my biggest comfort right now is the magnus archives though, i listen to my favorite eps to calm me down and just hearing my the intro and my favorite characters' voices makes me really really happy. pokemon has also been there for me almost all my life and makes me super nostalgic
@Ghostbur
aaahh i love grishaverse! six of crows has been a big comfort for me for a while, i usually read it when i'm feeling not so good or open up a few of my favorite chapters for a pick me up :)

i think my biggest comfort right now is the magnus archives though, i listen to my favorite eps to calm me down and just hearing my the intro and my favorite characters' voices makes me really really happy. pokemon has also been there for me almost all my life and makes me super nostalgic
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
I like watching old Saturday morning cartoons.
I like watching old Saturday morning cartoons.
hannibal [nbc]
the desert bluffs episodes of night vale
loki [disney+]
my/my partners ocs as well
hannibal [nbc]
the desert bluffs episodes of night vale
loki [disney+]
my/my partners ocs as well
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
I guess Animal Crossing and Pokémon, though I don't find anything comforting D= xD
I guess Animal Crossing and Pokémon, though I don't find anything comforting D= xD
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
— Meme compilation videos on YouTube (Memellion, Daily Juicy Memes, Meme Supply, etc.) Something about the deadpan text-to-speech delivery of the jokes always makes me laugh.

— Lost Pause, an anime YouTuber. Noble’s voice is very comforting and his smile and laughter are both contagious. The fact that he and I are similar in age is also reassuring, since I tend to fret a lot over being “too old” for anime.

— Doki Doki Literature Club fandom. Note the emphasis on the word “fandom”; the original game itself is absolutely terrifying and the warnings should be taken seriously, but the fandom overall is actually very wholesome and friendly.

— My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and especially its spin-off Pony Life. The shows themselves are very wholesome, and I’ve had nothing but friendly, positive experiences within this fandom in spite of the fact that it has a bad reputation throughout the Internet.

— JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Part 1/Phantom Blood, Part 3/Stardust Crusaders and Part 4/Diamond is Unbreakable in particular are major comforts for me. Except for the endings of Part 1 and Part 3. Those make me very sad.
— Meme compilation videos on YouTube (Memellion, Daily Juicy Memes, Meme Supply, etc.) Something about the deadpan text-to-speech delivery of the jokes always makes me laugh.

— Lost Pause, an anime YouTuber. Noble’s voice is very comforting and his smile and laughter are both contagious. The fact that he and I are similar in age is also reassuring, since I tend to fret a lot over being “too old” for anime.

— Doki Doki Literature Club fandom. Note the emphasis on the word “fandom”; the original game itself is absolutely terrifying and the warnings should be taken seriously, but the fandom overall is actually very wholesome and friendly.

— My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and especially its spin-off Pony Life. The shows themselves are very wholesome, and I’ve had nothing but friendly, positive experiences within this fandom in spite of the fact that it has a bad reputation throughout the Internet.

— JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Part 1/Phantom Blood, Part 3/Stardust Crusaders and Part 4/Diamond is Unbreakable in particular are major comforts for me. Except for the endings of Part 1 and Part 3. Those make me very sad.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
- The Hatchetfield musicals. Hyperfixation go brrrrrr. At least half of the main characters are comfort characters, and shsskandja brainrot is fun!
- Firebringer, also a musical. Even tho there are just objectively better musicals out there, Firebringer is one of my favorites. I find it oddly comforting, and the soundtrack slaps
- The Hatchetfield musicals. Hyperfixation go brrrrrr. At least half of the main characters are comfort characters, and shsskandja brainrot is fun!
- Firebringer, also a musical. Even tho there are just objectively better musicals out there, Firebringer is one of my favorites. I find it oddly comforting, and the soundtrack slaps
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
lego ninjago lego ninjago lego ninjago le-

it's an adventure to watch but the characters just make my brain go brrr,,,,,, I want to hug them :( (/pos)
lego ninjago lego ninjago lego ninjago le-

it's an adventure to watch but the characters just make my brain go brrr,,,,,, I want to hug them :( (/pos)
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7