Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
My uncle's dog just lunged for me after biting my grandfather.

Really sick of this being a regular occurrence. Train your **** dog or don't have a dog at all.

Grandpa's on blood thinners. All it will take is one bite in the wrong place and he ends up in the hospital. No excuses for why the dog you've had since he was a puppy is nearly three years old and still behaves like this and can't follow basic commands.

(But it won't matter, you'll laugh it off and business will go on like usual.)
My uncle's dog just lunged for me after biting my grandfather.

Really sick of this being a regular occurrence. Train your **** dog or don't have a dog at all.

Grandpa's on blood thinners. All it will take is one bite in the wrong place and he ends up in the hospital. No excuses for why the dog you've had since he was a puppy is nearly three years old and still behaves like this and can't follow basic commands.

(But it won't matter, you'll laugh it off and business will go on like usual.)
I'm going to work for 50 years in a job I hate or will hate all the while my body deteriorates due to the menial tasks associated with it. When I retire I will be old, in constant pain and the world will be dead.

Is this really a life I'm okay with living...?
I'm going to work for 50 years in a job I hate or will hate all the while my body deteriorates due to the menial tasks associated with it. When I retire I will be old, in constant pain and the world will be dead.

Is this really a life I'm okay with living...?
ugh i hate phonecalls
ugh i hate phonecalls
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
Have a puppy playdate for today for my sweet baby Nova. But I'm currently still curled up in bed with her sleeping on my side. Its so comfy i need to stop staying up so late playing Overwatch. But who am i kidding I will still stay up late doing something. Lol

Have a puppy playdate for today for my sweet baby Nova. But I'm currently still curled up in bed with her sleeping on my side. Its so comfy i need to stop staying up so late playing Overwatch. But who am i kidding I will still stay up late doing something. Lol

fvyuXUi.png
some idiot: adding the black and brown stripe to the pride flag is fine, but where's the white stripe?

me: it's in the trans pride flag, you're welcome :)
some idiot: adding the black and brown stripe to the pride flag is fine, but where's the white stripe?

me: it's in the trans pride flag, you're welcome :)
Lets assume I decided to buy a clown outfit for halloween
Lets assume I decided to buy a clown outfit for halloween
79268-FBD-6-B8-F-4-CFF-988-D-BD68-A8-F6-E54-D.png jA5A7gu.png
opcExsG.png
5xsrc8Y.png
q9EEy5M.png
P4eo1Gw.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pings are always welcome!
angst
angst
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Can't wait for tomorrow!
Can't wait for tomorrow!
I M P U L S E B U Y I N G C O N T R O L

Why shopping is so fun... :"D
I M P U L S E B U Y I N G C O N T R O L

Why shopping is so fun... :"D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
ROCKET SCIENCE CHECKLIST:
- CAD mockup
- carve mold by hand to an accuracy of 1/100 inch. Should be easy (ish) on the lathe provided I use the good chisels.
- Fiberglass the mold, 1 layer coarse, 2 layers thin. fins on top of coarse layers but glassed into the thin.
- where on earth do people buy epoxy resin?
- sand fiberglass to an accurate amount. it's okay if it drips, nose cone should be lighter anyways. separate nose cone from base using hand saw or jig
- Paint white to reflect heat and name it "The Doomed"
- actually research rocket fuel instead of buying some more of those estes rocket fuel things
- get my hands on a 3d printer
- math time (!!!!!!)
- oh dear how am I going to get the aluminum foil in there and I haven't even considered a parachute yet
- launch and try not to kill anything
ROCKET SCIENCE CHECKLIST:
- CAD mockup
- carve mold by hand to an accuracy of 1/100 inch. Should be easy (ish) on the lathe provided I use the good chisels.
- Fiberglass the mold, 1 layer coarse, 2 layers thin. fins on top of coarse layers but glassed into the thin.
- where on earth do people buy epoxy resin?
- sand fiberglass to an accurate amount. it's okay if it drips, nose cone should be lighter anyways. separate nose cone from base using hand saw or jig
- Paint white to reflect heat and name it "The Doomed"
- actually research rocket fuel instead of buying some more of those estes rocket fuel things
- get my hands on a 3d printer
- math time (!!!!!!)
- oh dear how am I going to get the aluminum foil in there and I haven't even considered a parachute yet
- launch and try not to kill anything
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures