Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired Familiars
selling these familiars for LAH, send me a trade w/ a message for which one you want! i accept both gems & treasure (ratio 1:1000) willing to haggle^^ [item=Lightning Sprite] 7600g [item=Loga] 220g [item=Slumbering Charlatan] 245g [item=Magma Embear] 145g
selling these familiars for LAH, send me a trade w/ a message for which one you want! i accept both gems & treasure (ratio 1:1000) willing to haggle^^

Lightning Sprite 7600g Loga 220g
Slumbering Charlatan 245g Magma Embear 145g
xXzVlW8.gif
@Julius would you be willing to trade for art?
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
[quote name="TigerDragon14" date="2021-06-20 03:58:21" ] @Julius would you be willing to trade for art? [/quote] sorry im only taking in game currencies!
TigerDragon14 wrote on 2021-06-20 03:58:21:
sorry im only taking in game currencies!
xXzVlW8.gif
@Julius
Could I buy the Sorenith globe and the Slight Eyewing for gems?
@Julius
Could I buy the Sorenith globe and the Slight Eyewing for gems?
they/he
art
@LArte yes of course! just send me a trade^^

edit: tysm!
@LArte yes of course! just send me a trade^^

edit: tysm!
xXzVlW8.gif
Ey, I'm interested in the lightning sprite. Would you be willing to hold them for me or take items? I have genes, expensive brewing mats, fest items and fest skins. (And a whole range of other stuff, if you have a wish list.)
Ey, I'm interested in the lightning sprite. Would you be willing to hold them for me or take items? I have genes, expensive brewing mats, fest items and fest skins. (And a whole range of other stuff, if you have a wish list.)
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Apocracy i could hold it for you! rn im only looking for blossom genes for gaolers if you have it (or if you got other gaoler genes too), though its around 1600-1900g on the AH so i could take that amount off the price for the lightning sprite n wait until you have enough gems! id want the items we trade to be of equivalent price or close to it^^
@Apocracy i could hold it for you! rn im only looking for blossom genes for gaolers if you have it (or if you got other gaoler genes too), though its around 1600-1900g on the AH so i could take that amount off the price for the lightning sprite n wait until you have enough gems! id want the items we trade to be of equivalent price or close to it^^
xXzVlW8.gif
^
^
xXzVlW8.gif
@Julius

Ah, damn I only have coli gaoler genes.
If you could hold them for a while that would be good.
Let me know how long you are willing to hold them and I'll try and pulls some funds together.

edit: apologies for the late response, uni is hectic atm.
@Julius

Ah, damn I only have coli gaoler genes.
If you could hold them for a while that would be good.
Let me know how long you are willing to hold them and I'll try and pulls some funds together.

edit: apologies for the late response, uni is hectic atm.
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Apocracy no worries! i can hold them for as long as youd like! just let me know if u change your mind or anything^^
@Apocracy no worries! i can hold them for as long as youd like! just let me know if u change your mind or anything^^
xXzVlW8.gif