Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired 2013-2014 Festival Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Mahogi
hi!! i can probably offer you a 50g discount for each skin so that would be 200g if you choose the buy all the skins together, but if you want more off i can consider it too, whatever seems fair should be fine with me!

from what i can find at this moment: stormlight, reactor, and ace of shades would be alout 1.6kg together (not including a discount), im not sure about barnacle loaf though since it appears to not be on the ah? but im willing to accept any reasonable offer, or i can come back to you later tonight after i do some digging with a price since im out doing errands rn. :')
@Mahogi
hi!! i can probably offer you a 50g discount for each skin so that would be 200g if you choose the buy all the skins together, but if you want more off i can consider it too, whatever seems fair should be fine with me!

from what i can find at this moment: stormlight, reactor, and ace of shades would be alout 1.6kg together (not including a discount), im not sure about barnacle loaf though since it appears to not be on the ah? but im willing to accept any reasonable offer, or i can come back to you later tonight after i do some digging with a price since im out doing errands rn. :')
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

I'm interested in a Golem Gauntlet! LAH currently is 800 gems; would you consider a partial trade in two unhatched eggs and the rest gems?
@Toxicroak

I'm interested in a Golem Gauntlet! LAH currently is 800 gems; would you consider a partial trade in two unhatched eggs and the rest gems?
riVr93C.png
@Barrdwing
yes, i accept eggs at their current lowest AH price so that is fine!
@Barrdwing
yes, i accept eggs at their current lowest AH price so that is fine!
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

Fantastic! I have a Nature egg (LAH 297g), a Lightning egg (LAH 308g); that's 605g and I can provide the remaining 195g. Sound good?
@Toxicroak

Fantastic! I have a Nature egg (LAH 297g), a Lightning egg (LAH 308g); that's 605g and I can provide the remaining 195g. Sound good?
riVr93C.png
@toxicroak

May I know how much I should gather? What items are you interested in?
@toxicroak

May I know how much I should gather? What items are you interested in?
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
@Cryptidove
the current lah for the earth sprite is 5600g! any items are fine, it kind of depends on what it is so you can just offer and see what i think cause im not really sure what im looking for ;;
@Cryptidove
the current lah for the earth sprite is 5600g! any items are fine, it kind of depends on what it is so you can just offer and see what i think cause im not really sure what im looking for ;;
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

50 gems might be a bit too small, let me make you an offer based on percentage! Gimme a moment ^^ Oh yes and also - is there any items you wanted? Any specialty/genes? Or perhaps you got a wishlist?
@Toxicroak

50 gems might be a bit too small, let me make you an offer based on percentage! Gimme a moment ^^ Oh yes and also - is there any items you wanted? Any specialty/genes? Or perhaps you got a wishlist?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Toxicroak
I USUALLY ask for 30% discounts, so let me know if that works for you :) Would bump that up your way if I can include some items instead of pure cash! (specialty? other items?)
For now - I would comfortably offer you - 1650 gems for all 4? What say you

I sadly haven't written down default LAHs of last few fests, as I started from first fest, and haven't gotten down to Wavecrest yet ;v; As I am following and observing what's going on semi-daily. Sadly still got scammed >.< on price earlier, when there was none up, I was buying and they asked somene to put up for cosmic prices, and now there are so many copies for SO much less :/
@Toxicroak
I USUALLY ask for 30% discounts, so let me know if that works for you :) Would bump that up your way if I can include some items instead of pure cash! (specialty? other items?)
For now - I would comfortably offer you - 1650 gems for all 4? What say you

I sadly haven't written down default LAHs of last few fests, as I started from first fest, and haven't gotten down to Wavecrest yet ;v; As I am following and observing what's going on semi-daily. Sadly still got scammed >.< on price earlier, when there was none up, I was buying and they asked somene to put up for cosmic prices, and now there are so many copies for SO much less :/
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
It seems like barnacle loaf sells for around 300g so that price for all four seems good for me! I am looking for a couple of genes but i dont think that's necessary since what you offered seems good:')
@Mahogi
It seems like barnacle loaf sells for around 300g so that price for all four seems good for me! I am looking for a couple of genes but i dont think that's necessary since what you offered seems good:')
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

Ahh, 300 you say, would you do a tiny bit less then than 1650g? as I calculated rather higher for the barnacle xD But it's okay if you say no, send a CR ^_^

Also sorry for slow replies, for some reason I miss your ping everytime?? ???
@Toxicroak

Ahh, 300 you say, would you do a tiny bit less then than 1650g? as I calculated rather higher for the barnacle xD But it's okay if you say no, send a CR ^_^

Also sorry for slow replies, for some reason I miss your ping everytime?? ???
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9