Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2021
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
\o/
\o/
ew9u8Xp.png
Should have announced it on 21st for the meme. xD
Should have announced it on 21st for the meme. xD
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Always welcomed c:
Always welcomed c:
VVM4XuM.png
I have so much Salted game currently, both fams awakened already and three scenes. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Well, at least my meat eaters will be very happy.
I have so much Salted game currently, both fams awakened already and three scenes. Well, at least my meat eaters will be very happy.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
announced it day before it ends
chad moves bro lol
announced it day before it ends
chad moves bro lol
referral-whammyglasses.gif
Dragon trainers be like yep, here we go again
Dragon trainers be like yep, here we go again
ddeundv-4ab1e753-4043-40a5-a43b-4447ed218152.gif x x x
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
Wait, it's ending [i]tomorrow?[/i] Even though... we just now got the info post on it. Okay [emoji=spiral confused size=2]'' At least I was already grinding coli for hibernal den tasks anyway, so I've gotten the scene a few times without realising it I guess.
Wait, it's ending tomorrow? Even though... we just now got the info post on it. Okay ''
At least I was already grinding coli for hibernal den tasks anyway, so I've gotten the scene a few times without realising it I guess.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
Meat holiday ftw
Meat holiday ftw
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
Love the new scene! Was a very fun surprise :D

Also love the new implementation of getting the food during other activities bc not everyone has time for coli!
Love the new scene! Was a very fun surprise :D

Also love the new implementation of getting the food during other activities bc not everyone has time for coli!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Wait...wait WHAT??? I did know that special meat drops...and fammiliars and a new scene.... so i, with my low level team of dragons decided to farm in traning fields, later in the woodland path, because the scorched forrest takes to long per battle...and i dont really get any exp in woodland path, the only enemie that still gives me exp there is the clown charger (the red one)... And [b]NOW i read that EXP gained is raised by 50%???[/b] I should have used that to level my poor low level coli team...well today is still a day right....time to grind (hopefully) some levels... Thanks for the announcement, i would have totally missed the EXP boost. [emoji=heart size=1]
Wait...wait WHAT???

I did know that special meat drops...and fammiliars and a new scene....
so i, with my low level team of dragons decided to farm in traning fields, later in the woodland path, because the scorched forrest takes to long per battle...and i dont really get any exp in woodland path, the only enemie that still gives me exp there is the clown charger (the red one)...

And NOW i read that EXP gained is raised by 50%???

I should have used that to level my poor low level coli team...well today is still a day right....time to grind (hopefully) some levels...

Thanks for the announcement, i would have totally missed the EXP boost.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26