Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Prancing Obelisk [fullbody] [FULL]
1 2 3 4
could i claim a slot? will fill it up soon!!
could i claim a slot? will fill it up soon!!
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Emberglo

Thank you <3

@Anda

Thank you! That'll be a total of 700g (I consider all those genes and the apparel to be simple). I'll mark you down for a slot; feel free to send payment whenever you please and I'll get started on your art as soon as I'm paid! c:

@Luunai

Hi! Thank you! That'll be a total of 1,050g (I consider all the genes to be simple, and all the apparel to be simple besides the counsellor rings, which... I might have a hard time with but I'll let you know if I run into any snags)! Feel free to send payment whenever you please!

@Overcoat

Sure thing! Thank you~

@KaichouKai

You can indeed! Thank you. c:

@silverein

Sorry, KaichouKai claimed the last slot! I can ping you when slots open again if you'd like? ^^
@Emberglo

Thank you <3

@Anda

Thank you! That'll be a total of 700g (I consider all those genes and the apparel to be simple). I'll mark you down for a slot; feel free to send payment whenever you please and I'll get started on your art as soon as I'm paid! c:

@Luunai

Hi! Thank you! That'll be a total of 1,050g (I consider all the genes to be simple, and all the apparel to be simple besides the counsellor rings, which... I might have a hard time with but I'll let you know if I run into any snags)! Feel free to send payment whenever you please!

@Overcoat

Sure thing! Thank you~

@KaichouKai

You can indeed! Thank you. c:

@silverein

Sorry, KaichouKai claimed the last slot! I can ping you when slots open again if you'd like? ^^
@charias aww I see! No biggie. Yes please do ping me when it's open again :D
@charias aww I see! No biggie. Yes please do ping me when it's open again :D
[b]Username:[/b] KaichouKai [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70140685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701407/70140685_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Included apparel:[/b] None [b]Anything else?:[/b] Can you include the primal eyes please? Thank you!
Username: KaichouKai
Dragon image:

70140685_350.png

Included apparel: None
Anything else?: Can you include the primal eyes please? Thank you!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@charias

Could I be put on the pinglist? Thank you
@charias

Could I be put on the pinglist? Thank you
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@KaichouKai

Thank you for your order! c: That'll be 600g (I consider all those genes to be simple). And the primal eyes will definitely be included! Feel free to send payment~

@Darkdragonfiend

You can indeed! I'll add you now. c:
@KaichouKai

Thank you for your order! c: That'll be 600g (I consider all those genes to be simple). And the primal eyes will definitely be included! Feel free to send payment~

@Darkdragonfiend

You can indeed! I'll add you now. c:
I'd like to be put on the pinglist! Gorgeous adopt [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
I'd like to be put on the pinglist! Gorgeous adopt
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@Anda @Overcoat @silverein @Darkdragonfiend @fredddio

I finished the first three adopts, so all three slots are open again!

I'm really enjoying doing these... I might even think about doing another breed. Maybe. If I find time.
@Anda @Overcoat @silverein @Darkdragonfiend @fredddio

I finished the first three adopts, so all three slots are open again!

I'm really enjoying doing these... I might even think about doing another breed. Maybe. If I find time.
@charias

I'd like to claim a slot
@charias

I'd like to claim a slot
@silverein

Sure thing! Got you down for a slot. ^u^
@silverein

Sure thing! Got you down for a slot. ^u^
1 2 3 4