Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Meat dropping from Baldwin?
1 2
It didn't happen with any of my dailies, but transmuting slime just netted me one of the micro-holiday foods. Are they implementing the same system they used for Dustcarve Dig in this?

Edit: They are! Just saw the site status update. That's definitely going to be useful for people who have trouble with the Coliseum.
It didn't happen with any of my dailies, but transmuting slime just netted me one of the micro-holiday foods. Are they implementing the same system they used for Dustcarve Dig in this?

Edit: They are! Just saw the site status update. That's definitely going to be useful for people who have trouble with the Coliseum.
Looks like it.
Looks like it.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Sunstreak" date="2021-06-17 09:58:35" ] It didn't happen with any of my dailies, but transmuting slime just netted me one of the micro-holiday foods. Are they implementing the same system they used for Dustcarve Dig in this? [/quote] The bounty of the Sunparched Prowl is no longer limited to the Coliseum! @Sunstreak
Sunstreak wrote on 2021-06-17 09:58:35:

The bounty of the Sunparched Prowl is no longer limited to the Coliseum! @Sunstreak
@Aequorin Y'all, this is a wonderful addition. Thank you so much.
@Aequorin Y'all, this is a wonderful addition. Thank you so much.
I was just about to come in to say I got a food drop from exalting, this is pretty...meat!
I was just about to come in to say I got a food drop from exalting, this is pretty...meat!
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
[quote name="@biohazardBroski" date="2021-06-17 10:03:25" ] I was just about to come in to say I got a food drop from exalting, this is pretty...meat! [/quote] e.e
@biohazardBroski wrote on 2021-06-17 10:03:25:

e.e
Ooh, thanks staff! As someone who doesn't coli as much as others, it's cool to still be able to participate in the event!
Ooh, thanks staff! As someone who doesn't coli as much as others, it's cool to still be able to participate in the event!
...I'm not eating that. [item=soylent red]
...I'm not eating that.

Soylent Red
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[quote name="Bxy26" date="2021-06-17 10:04:17" ] ...I'm not eating that. [item=soylent red] [/quote] BUT IT'S SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK.
Bxy26 wrote on 2021-06-17 10:04:17:
...I'm not eating that.

Soylent Red
BUT IT'S SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK.
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
[quote name="Goldsilk" date="2021-06-17 10:14:43" ] [quote name="Bxy26" date="2021-06-17 10:04:17" ] ...I'm not eating that. [item=soylent red] [/quote] BUT IT'S SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK. [/quote] it does not smell weird at all!
Goldsilk wrote on 2021-06-17 10:14:43:
Bxy26 wrote on 2021-06-17 10:04:17:
...I'm not eating that.

Soylent Red
BUT IT'S SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK.

it does not smell weird at all!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
1 2