Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Minding my own business when..
1 2 3
[i][b]WHAT!?![/b] There can be [u]four[/u]!?! [img]http://i.imgur.com/O7mZlWV.png[/img]
WHAT!?! There can be four!?!

O7mZlWV.png
48vur6d.png
Yep. In fact, there can be five. I don't think any mobs that large in that area, though.
Yep. In fact, there can be five. I don't think any mobs that large in that area, though.
RVCJPrX.png
@Thebazilly I was just confused as ever though. xD
@Thebazilly I was just confused as ever though. xD
48vur6d.png
Not looking forward to this. ;n;
Not looking forward to this. ;n;
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
At least you're lucky enough to have arcane dragons, imagine how those people with only 2 shadow, wind, or plague starter dragons feel. :))))
At least you're lucky enough to have arcane dragons, imagine how those people with only 2 shadow, wind, or plague starter dragons feel. :))))
They were crying for a bit. ;)
They were crying for a bit. ;)
48vur6d.png
They were quietly moving their mouse pointers to the "Flee" button.
They were quietly moving their mouse pointers to the "Flee" button.
Ho boy I am not looking forward to that possibility...
Ho boy I am not looking forward to that possibility...
As someone with all 3 Shadow dragons in the Coliseum ... encountering this group is so scary. ;;
As someone with all 3 Shadow dragons in the Coliseum ... encountering this group is so scary. ;;
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Lolol I literally did this o_0 first time I encountered that. They actually didn't turn out to be that bad to beat though xD
Lolol I literally did this o_0 first time I encountered that. They actually didn't turn out to be that bad to beat though xD
1 2 3