Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I wanna do fan art but I know it'll just turn out bad and I'll hate it and it'll be ugly.
I wanna do fan art but I know it'll just turn out bad and I'll hate it and it'll be ugly.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
ughhh my leg hurts but i still have to work today...
ughhh my leg hurts but i still have to work today...
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
cavetown brainrot
talk to me is such a good song A A A
cavetown brainrot
talk to me is such a good song A A A
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
[quote name="Vardia" date="2021-06-15 12:45:45" ] I wanna do fan art but I know it'll just turn out bad and I'll hate it and it'll be ugly. [/quote] Relating to this so much. My last fanart was of Midoriya and I realized only a day after I finished how actually ugly it is. Cherry on top was, no one else liked it either, lol. Been drawing for years only to realize I'll never get to the point where I'd wanna be... I pretty much stopped drawing anyway, so this just sort of cemented everything. Ah, well.
Vardia wrote on 2021-06-15 12:45:45:
Relating to this so much. My last fanart was of Midoriya and I realized only a day after I finished how actually ugly it is. Cherry on top was, no one else liked it either, lol. Been drawing for years only to realize I'll never get to the point where I'd wanna be... I pretty much stopped drawing anyway, so this just sort of cemented everything. Ah, well.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I never should have sold that car.
I never should have sold that car.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
[quote name="Orionis" date="2021-06-15 13:19:29" ] [quote name="Vardia" date="2021-06-15 12:45:45" ] I wanna do fan art but I know it'll just turn out bad and I'll hate it and it'll be ugly. [/quote] Relating to this so much. My last fanart was of Midoriya and I realized only a day after I finished how actually ugly it is. Cherry on top was, no one else liked it either, lol. [b]Been drawing for years only to realize I'll never get to the point where I'd wanna be... [/b]I pretty much stopped drawing anyway, so this just sort of cemented everything. Ah, well. [/quote] Oof, I definitely know how that feels…
Orionis wrote on 2021-06-15 13:19:29:
Vardia wrote on 2021-06-15 12:45:45:
Relating to this so much. My last fanart was of Midoriya and I realized only a day after I finished how actually ugly it is. Cherry on top was, no one else liked it either, lol. Been drawing for years only to realize I'll never get to the point where I'd wanna be... I pretty much stopped drawing anyway, so this just sort of cemented everything. Ah, well.

Oof, I definitely know how that feels…
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Stoked for one my fave characters' birthday tomorrow. I am 28 years old. [emoji=skull size=1]
Stoked for one my fave characters' birthday tomorrow. I am 28 years old.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
the humidity oh my GOD
the humidity oh my GOD
awbkQt8.gif
i think about posting something but decide against it because i don't want to open that can of worms
i think about posting something but decide against it because i don't want to open that can of worms
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I've been playing Dappervolk for two days and it has given me brain damage.
I've been playing Dappervolk for two days and it has given me brain damage.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png