Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feel free to correct my math
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Almondgames" date="2021-06-14 19:39:48" ] *claps my hands* i just got of work and its time to GRIND!!! [/quote] GRIND, AND GODSPEED!
Almondgames wrote on 2021-06-14 19:39:48:
*claps my hands* i just got of work and its time to GRIND!!!

GRIND, AND GODSPEED!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Everyone who has been grinding, you are all the best but go take a well deserved break :)

We will get that oil and whatever awaits us at the end of the tunnel soon, don't burn yourself out, ya'll should be able to enjoy yourselves when we do receive whatever it is that we get.
Everyone who has been grinding, you are all the best but go take a well deserved break :)

We will get that oil and whatever awaits us at the end of the tunnel soon, don't burn yourself out, ya'll should be able to enjoy yourselves when we do receive whatever it is that we get.
SpiritFeather.gif
Please do not grind or play to the point where you hurt yourself physically (or to the point where you're not having fun!) With the whole site pitching in, given enough time the goal will be met. Please take care of yourselves!
Please do not grind or play to the point where you hurt yourself physically (or to the point where you're not having fun!) With the whole site pitching in, given enough time the goal will be met. Please take care of yourselves!
Baldwin needs to hurry up and give me more oil.
Baldwin needs to hurry up and give me more oil.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Splinter707" date="2021-06-14 19:26:17" ] I'm trying, but RNG hates me today and is giving me everything BESIDES oil right now [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] [/quote]
Splinter707 wrote on 2021-06-14 19:26:17:
I'm trying, but RNG hates me today and is giving me everything BESIDES oil right now
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-14 19:41:19" ] Please do not grind or play to the point where you hurt yourself physically (or to the point where you're not having fun!) With the whole site pitching in, given enough time the goal will be met. Please take care of yourselves! [/quote] Thank you Ms. Undel. ;u;
Undel wrote on 2021-06-14 19:41:19:
Thank you Ms. Undel. ;u;
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
in love with multiple flight rising staff coming out of the woodwork begging us to please. please for the love of every deity. calm down

but flight rising players know no mercy

(please do not hurt yourselves though!!! it's time for server-time players to start winding down, so for all you US players - go to bed!)
in love with multiple flight rising staff coming out of the woodwork begging us to please. please for the love of every deity. calm down

but flight rising players know no mercy

(please do not hurt yourselves though!!! it's time for server-time players to start winding down, so for all you US players - go to bed!)
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
^^^^ i supposed what ms undel said

also i got 47 oils from familiar bonding! so that's my lil contribution to the war effort ;p

edit: got 3 more from gathering, make that 50 :3
^^^^ i supposed what ms undel said

also i got 47 oils from familiar bonding! so that's my lil contribution to the war effort ;p

edit: got 3 more from gathering, make that 50 :3
jotaro-kid.gif
I've turned in 150 oil and now I must rest
I've turned in 150 oil and now I must rest
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Hey I've had plenty of rest I have the space and energy to go ham for a couple and the prospect of helping the burned out people along is massive motivation [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
Hey I've had plenty of rest I have the space and energy to go ham for a couple and the prospect of helping the burned out people along is massive motivation
STW9f2s.png
1 2 3 4 5