Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if we just stopped
1 2 3
Like what if we all just collectively stopped submitting oil and didn't fill the bar in time of maintenance
Like what if we all just collectively stopped submitting oil and didn't fill the bar in time of maintenance
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
the entire dev team passive aggressively shuts down the website and personally shows up to each of our houses to bonk us over the head with a rolled-up paper.
the entire dev team passive aggressively shuts down the website and personally shows up to each of our houses to bonk us over the head with a rolled-up paper.
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
sneakily update the bars just to get it over with.
sneakily update the bars just to get it over with.
team already said the maintnence is backlog and has nothin to do with event
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[quote name="Zihette" date="2021-06-14 17:14:06" ] Like what if we all just collectively stopped submitting oil and didn't fill the bar in time of maintenance [/quote] I mean you [i]could[/i], but you'd be denying yourselves the last bit of Tunnel 5 lore and art, and [i]not[/i] get all the fun of dissecting it, theorizing over what exactly it could mean, etc, but I mean I guess? ;)
Zihette wrote on 2021-06-14 17:14:06:

I mean you could, but you'd be denying yourselves the last bit of Tunnel 5 lore and art, and not get all the fun of dissecting it, theorizing over what exactly it could mean, etc, but I mean I guess?

;)
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 17:22:15" ] [quote name="Zihette" date="2021-06-14 17:14:06" ] Like what if we all just collectively stopped submitting oil and didn't fill the bar in time of maintenance [/quote] I mean you [i]could[/i], but you'd be denying yourselves the last bit of Tunnel 5 lore and art, and [i]not[/i] get all the fun of dissecting it, theorizing over what exactly it could mean, etc, but I mean I guess? ;) [/quote] [color=brown]Well, this is manipulation! Anyways, let me go back to my oil collecting..
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 17:22:15:

I mean you could, but you'd be denying yourselves the last bit of Tunnel 5 lore and art, and not get all the fun of dissecting it, theorizing over what exactly it could mean, etc, but I mean I guess?

;)

Well, this is manipulation! Anyways, let me go back to my oil collecting..
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 17:22:15" ] [quote name="Zihette" date="2021-06-14 17:14:06" ] Like what if we all just collectively stopped submitting oil and didn't fill the bar in time of maintenance [/quote] I mean you [i]could[/i], but you'd be denying yourselves the last bit of Tunnel 5 lore and art, and [i]not[/i] get all the fun of dissecting it, theorizing over what exactly it could mean, etc, but I mean I guess? ;) [/quote] [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/c62b356936431f18c37d296db2a7195c/tenor.png[/img]

;)

tenor.png
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 17:22:15" ] [quote name="Zihette" date="2021-06-14 17:14:06" ] Like what if we all just collectively stopped submitting oil and didn't fill the bar in time of maintenance [/quote] I mean you [i]could[/i], but you'd be denying yourselves the last bit of Tunnel 5 lore and art, and [i]not[/i] get all the fun of dissecting it, theorizing over what exactly it could mean, etc, but I mean I guess? ;) [/quote] i smell fear

;)

i smell fear
[quote name="Giogeth" date="2021-06-14 17:18:18" ] team already said the maintnence is backlog and has nothin to do with event [/quote] Did they? As far as I know, all they've said is that it's scheduled. (Not passive aggressive, I'd just love a link if this is true! I can't find it in the Dev Tracker)
Giogeth wrote on 2021-06-14 17:18:18:

Did they? As far as I know, all they've said is that it's scheduled. (Not passive aggressive, I'd just love a link if this is true! I can't find it in the Dev Tracker)
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
[quote name="@FlightedHeart" date="2021-06-14 17:24:20" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 17:22:15" ] [quote name="Zihette" date="2021-06-14 17:14:06" ] Like what if we all just collectively stopped submitting oil and didn't fill the bar in time of maintenance [/quote] I mean you [i]could[/i], but you'd be denying yourselves the last bit of Tunnel 5 lore and art, and [i]not[/i] get all the fun of dissecting it, theorizing over what exactly it could mean, etc, but I mean I guess? ;) [/quote] i smell fear [/quote] ...of my coffee pot breaking before I get my first cup of the day.
@FlightedHeart wrote on 2021-06-14 17:24:20:

;)

i smell fear

...of my coffee pot breaking before I get my first cup of the day.
1 2 3