Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maintenance two days from now????
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Refractor" date="2021-06-14 13:37:57" ] There's 2 ways to look at it, of course. Personally, I feel as though the event is the anniversary celebration. I'm looking forward to finding out the reward, of course, but this interactive event is so gigantically much more fun than just a momentary "Happy Anniversary, here's your thing, time to go speculate on the next update now." [/quote] Fair point! c: It makes sense that this event alone is the anniversary. With how long it's lasting though is having me burnt out, lol. [size=1];_; I'm just so tired of waiting aaahh[/size]
Refractor wrote on 2021-06-14 13:37:57:
There's 2 ways to look at it, of course. Personally, I feel as though the event is the anniversary celebration. I'm looking forward to finding out the reward, of course, but this interactive event is so gigantically much more fun than just a momentary "Happy Anniversary, here's your thing, time to go speculate on the next update now."
Fair point! c:
It makes sense that this event alone is the anniversary. With how long it's lasting though is having me burnt out, lol.

;_; I'm just so tired of waiting aaahh
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="@terrified" date="2021-06-14 13:35:19" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 12:59:20" ] [quote name="panzerhaus" date="2021-06-14 12:44:43" ] -cut- [/quote] Whenever Tunnel 5 bars fill up completely—later today or early tomorrow—expect there to be a longer rest period than the others. This is to ensure everyone who wants it gets a chance for event participation credit and rewards. [/quote] wait a minute, "longer rest period" instead of just saying it'll be up for a while? i think this pretty much confirms another stage :0 [/quote] The milestones have an active and resting period. During the rest period is when players who may not have been able to log in during the active phase can still turn in supplies for credit. It's just the name and accurate description of the phase. [b]We'll be able to provide more details when the bars are all filled and Tunnel 5 is in the rest phase.[/b] [b]And as Velya said—[i]we're close![/i][/b]
@terrified wrote on 2021-06-14 13:35:19:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 12:59:20:
panzerhaus wrote on 2021-06-14 12:44:43:
-cut-

Whenever Tunnel 5 bars fill up completely—later today or early tomorrow—expect there to be a longer rest period than the others. This is to ensure everyone who wants it gets a chance for event participation credit and rewards.

wait a minute, "longer rest period" instead of just saying it'll be up for a while? i think this pretty much confirms another stage :0

The milestones have an active and resting period. During the rest period is when players who may not have been able to log in during the active phase can still turn in supplies for credit. It's just the name and accurate description of the phase. We'll be able to provide more details when the bars are all filled and Tunnel 5 is in the rest phase.

And as Velya said—we're close!
I'm a bit bummed we have to wait a bit longer, but it makes sense why, and I definitely wouldn't want anyone who happened to be busy to miss out on the big surprise. They want to make sure as many people who want to participate in the event for the final reward get their chance to, and given my last job and how frequently I missed festivals and other events due to it, im pretty glad the staff have this stance for this event.

We still have this 5th reward to get though, so its not too bad imo. Its not like we had to wait a week with nothing, we got clothes, eliminate, an egg, food, possibly treasure in this next one; even if you didn't like the rewards its easy enough to sell them given the items we got, which are funds that can be put towards the next reward.

We got a bunch of goodies, plus a fun event with lore and lots of ways to participate! Usually we just get a summary and an item or new mechanic (which with the eyes iirc took almost a week to hatch a nest with a small, boosted, chance at the mechanic, unless you had nests ready to go or could afford a boon).
I'm a bit bummed we have to wait a bit longer, but it makes sense why, and I definitely wouldn't want anyone who happened to be busy to miss out on the big surprise. They want to make sure as many people who want to participate in the event for the final reward get their chance to, and given my last job and how frequently I missed festivals and other events due to it, im pretty glad the staff have this stance for this event.

We still have this 5th reward to get though, so its not too bad imo. Its not like we had to wait a week with nothing, we got clothes, eliminate, an egg, food, possibly treasure in this next one; even if you didn't like the rewards its easy enough to sell them given the items we got, which are funds that can be put towards the next reward.

We got a bunch of goodies, plus a fun event with lore and lots of ways to participate! Usually we just get a summary and an item or new mechanic (which with the eyes iirc took almost a week to hatch a nest with a small, boosted, chance at the mechanic, unless you had nests ready to go or could afford a boon).
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Yoooooooooooooooooooo, I'm hype. I don't mind the wait at all, personally, since now we know something is happening on the 16th. I get a lot more impatient when there's no indication of how long a wait is going to be.
Yoooooooooooooooooooo, I'm hype. I don't mind the wait at all, personally, since now we know something is happening on the 16th. I get a lot more impatient when there's no indication of how long a wait is going to be.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 13:54:48" ] [quote name="@terrified" date="2021-06-14 13:35:19" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 12:59:20" ] [quote name="panzerhaus" date="2021-06-14 12:44:43" ] -cut- [/quote] Whenever Tunnel 5 bars fill up completely—later today or early tomorrow—expect there to be a longer rest period than the others. This is to ensure everyone who wants it gets a chance for event participation credit and rewards. [/quote] wait a minute, "longer rest period" instead of just saying it'll be up for a while? i think this pretty much confirms another stage :0 [/quote] The milestones have an active and resting period. During the rest period is when players who may not have been able to log in during the active phase can still turn in supplies for credit. It's just the name and accurate description of the phase. [b]We'll be able to provide more details when the bars are all filled and Tunnel 5 is in the rest phase.[/b] [b]And as Velya said—[i]we're close![/i][/b] [/quote] Thank you for responding. I know that helps a lot of people in that regard, with the language.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 13:54:48:
@terrified wrote on 2021-06-14 13:35:19:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 12:59:20:
panzerhaus wrote on 2021-06-14 12:44:43:
-cut-

Whenever Tunnel 5 bars fill up completely—later today or early tomorrow—expect there to be a longer rest period than the others. This is to ensure everyone who wants it gets a chance for event participation credit and rewards.

wait a minute, "longer rest period" instead of just saying it'll be up for a while? i think this pretty much confirms another stage :0

The milestones have an active and resting period. During the rest period is when players who may not have been able to log in during the active phase can still turn in supplies for credit. It's just the name and accurate description of the phase. We'll be able to provide more details when the bars are all filled and Tunnel 5 is in the rest phase.

And as Velya said—we're close!
Thank you for responding. I know that helps a lot of people in that regard, with the language.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
Woo I read this entire thread and agree with everyone. This is crazy suspenseful and as a new/returning player it's my first anniversary event. Is this the first time an anniversary forced people to work together site wide?
Woo I read this entire thread and agree with everyone. This is crazy suspenseful and as a new/returning player it's my first anniversary event. Is this the first time an anniversary forced people to work together site wide?
✨ TREE ﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍
adult - adhd - more active on cs
LUeMR.gifeaFOK.gifJsy3s.gifGRcgq.gif
[quote name="@Smashing" date="2021-06-14 14:15:46" ] Woo I read this entire thread and agree with everyone. This is crazy suspenseful and as a new/returning player it's my first anniversary event. Is this the first time an anniversary forced people to work together site wide? [/quote] Yup, this is new to all of us.
@Smashing wrote on 2021-06-14 14:15:46:
Yup, this is new to all of us.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 12:42:24" ] [quote name="Recallback" date="2021-06-14 12:16:02" ] It's the meat mini fest I believe [/quote] It's not. [/quote] TIL that I'm apparently a spiral dragon, because I'm about to explode from excitement & won't stop talking about the event
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 12:42:24:
Recallback wrote on 2021-06-14 12:16:02:
It's the meat mini fest I believe

It's not.

TIL that I'm apparently a spiral dragon, because I'm about to explode from excitement & won't stop talking about the event
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/806973181067919401.gif?v=1.gif[/img] [size=4] This new concept is fantastic and has been extremely enjoyable thus far. I can't wait for the end! I hope people act respectively if it's not a new breed.[emoji=new friend size=1]
806973181067919401.gif?v=1.gif
This new concept is fantastic and has been extremely enjoyable thus far. I can't wait for the end! I hope people act respectively if it's not a new breed.
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9