Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] accent of RATS for pearly boys! 400G
hello there and thank you for checking out this thread! i recently had to say goodbye to one of my elderly pet rats, named Keter, so i wanted to immortalize him somehow through my art via the internet. maybe some folks would think that's strange but regardless, i made an accent featuring all of the rats i've had the chance to love~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/829095028487618581/852722264758550548/preview-image.png[/img] i thought maybe a few people here might also be rat lovers and would want their own dragons covered in friendly baby boys, so i ordered 4 extra accents. i'm looking to sell them for at least 400G a piece to cover most of the cost of gems that i had to purchase to print this accent at all, but i'm also willing to trade for artwork of my pearly boy that is now named after Keter. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/829095028487618581/852722300209594418/69620602_350.png[/img] please ping me here to make a deal! thanks! :'3 [b]UPDATE: only one copy left![/b]
hello there and thank you for checking out this thread!
i recently had to say goodbye to one of my elderly pet rats, named Keter, so i wanted to immortalize him somehow through my art via the internet. maybe some folks would think that's strange but regardless, i made an accent featuring all of the rats i've had the chance to love~
preview-image.png
i thought maybe a few people here might also be rat lovers and would want their own dragons covered in friendly baby boys, so i ordered 4 extra accents. i'm looking to sell them for at least 400G a piece to cover most of the cost of gems that i had to purchase to print this accent at all, but i'm also willing to trade for artwork of my pearly boy that is now named after Keter.
69620602_350.png
please ping me here to make a deal! thanks! :'3

UPDATE: only one copy left!
cQS6PnX.png
pZJYyk4.png
kseo325.png
wl6AFzy.png
JvUa9ma.png
watr_rat_banner_smaller.png
@charoitegem I would love a copy! I'll pay 500g for it, because those are some Top Quality rats.
@charoitegem I would love a copy! I'll pay 500g for it, because those are some Top Quality rats.
N7ul1tr.png
@Bearskull thank you! i've sent you a CR request. :3
@Bearskull thank you! i've sent you a CR request. :3
cQS6PnX.png
pZJYyk4.png
kseo325.png
wl6AFzy.png
JvUa9ma.png
bump! :3
bump! :3
cQS6PnX.png
pZJYyk4.png
kseo325.png
wl6AFzy.png
JvUa9ma.png
@charoitegem Oh I'd love to have a copy! I can offer 400g and a headshot if you'd like ^^
@charoitegem Oh I'd love to have a copy! I can offer 400g and a headshot if you'd like ^^
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@charoitegem Oh gosh this is so cute! I'd love a copy if you still have one. I can pay you 500g for it?
@charoitegem Oh gosh this is so cute! I'd love a copy if you still have one. I can pay you 500g for it?
@Pouffling @Aito i've sent you both CR trades! thank you very much!
@Pouffling @Aito i've sent you both CR trades! thank you very much!
cQS6PnX.png
pZJYyk4.png
kseo325.png
wl6AFzy.png
JvUa9ma.png