Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Free hibden items)Permanently closed :(
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 379 380
Hi @kaminotea! Could I please have: [Item=emerald aviator boots][item=emerald aviator gloves][item=emerald aviator helmet]?
Hi @kaminotea! Could I please have:
Emerald Aviator Boots Emerald Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Helmet ?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Kaminotea Hello!!!! I just need 10 reverse silkworm moths to complete a task. If I could have them that would be so much help
@Kaminotea Hello!!!! I just need 10 reverse silkworm moths to complete a task. If I could have them that would be so much help
TKDN7Kc.png
Hi! can I have @sp580s [item=amber-trapped fly]x15 [item=clown charger]x1 @Kaminotea [item=clownfish]x1 [item=clown shrimp]x1 [item=fly]x10 [item=flycatcher]x1 thank you guys so much!
Hi! can I have

@sp580s

Amber-trapped Fly x15
Clown Charger x1

@Kaminotea

Clownfish x1
Clown Shrimp x1
Fly x10
Flycatcher x1

thank you guys so much!
WKtl2lb.png
5BsilZ9.png
BzjAkuF.png
Plb6CGO.png
@ZEEVILDRAGON no, you can't. The purpose of this thread is to offer items for people to complete their current hibden tasks. I do not believe you need that familiar yet given the size of your hibden. Please correct me if I am mistaken. If you need any help or clarification let me know ^-^
You should probably read through the rules in the initial posts of this thread, given you didn't ping me either.
I hope we can help you in the future once you get things sorted out.

Otherwise, I'm sending those CRs and I'm caught up til this point!
@ZEEVILDRAGON no, you can't. The purpose of this thread is to offer items for people to complete their current hibden tasks. I do not believe you need that familiar yet given the size of your hibden. Please correct me if I am mistaken. If you need any help or clarification let me know ^-^
You should probably read through the rules in the initial posts of this thread, given you didn't ping me either.
I hope we can help you in the future once you get things sorted out.

Otherwise, I'm sending those CRs and I'm caught up til this point!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
hi again! i hope it's okay to ask a second time but please let me know if it's not!
@sp580s could i please get these from you?
  • heckling hydrena
  • 14 mirage puffer spines
  • 15 blue blue bill
thank you both again for this thread and all the help you've given!
EDIT: forgot to type these before, sorry!! could i also get leopard coralclimber toxin x25 and noxious coralclimber toxin x25 please?
hi again! i hope it's okay to ask a second time but please let me know if it's not!
@sp580s could i please get these from you?
  • heckling hydrena
  • 14 mirage puffer spines
  • 15 blue blue bill
thank you both again for this thread and all the help you've given!
EDIT: forgot to type these before, sorry!! could i also get leopard coralclimber toxin x25 and noxious coralclimber toxin x25 please?
PVehrz5.pngnIu3Z9d.png gTTW2gA.pngapUeZZ4.png Bread Man - 22 - ute
5OZS7SI.pngsZShZzW.png apUeZZ4.pngapUeZZ4.png Please be nice to me
drLRKEG.gifZYcki7O.gifWn9NoHx.gifKLzmirR.gifwKZ0jNp.giftmXRijC.gifjhZ8fd8.gif
@sp580s 2x [item=Waterway Pipe], 7x [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin], 6x [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin], [item=Brown River Flight] Thank you.
@sp580s

2x Waterway Pipe , 7x Leopard Coralclimber Toxin , 6x Noxious Coralclimber Toxin , Brown River Flight

Thank you.

586.png
Caught up

And @alskling you can request as many times as you want ^-^ we have quite a few regulars
Caught up

And @alskling you can request as many times as you want ^-^ we have quite a few regulars
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@sp580s @Kaminotea I see these items on the list and currently need them for expansion! x16 [item= Daddy Longlegs] x15 [item= Reverse Silkworm Moth] x15 [item= Desert Scrub] x13 [item= Blooming Vine] x15 [item= Sweetpuff Feather] x15 [item= Yellow-Tinged Featherduster]
@sp580s @Kaminotea
I see these items on the list and currently need them for expansion!
x16 Daddy Longlegs
x15 Reverse Silkworm Moth
x15 Desert Scrub
x13 Blooming Vine
x15 Sweetpuff Feather
x15 Yellow-Tinged Featherduster
LMLA6wg.png
I am very far behind, but I am absolutely pooped after my exam, I sat up almost all night and had to do a bunch of physical work today, and I have a pounding headache- so I don't have the energy to catch up today, folks, but I promise that y'all will have your items tomorrow! I will also update the list at some point tomorrow^^ Bear with me! This was my last exam so I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee now xD
I am very far behind, but I am absolutely pooped after my exam, I sat up almost all night and had to do a bunch of physical work today, and I have a pounding headache- so I don't have the energy to catch up today, folks, but I promise that y'all will have your items tomorrow! I will also update the list at some point tomorrow^^ Bear with me! This was my last exam so I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee now xD
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
@sp580s [item=Ragepuff Down] x2 [item=Extinguished Jackalope Pelt] x20 [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver] x19 [item=Ebon-Edged Spear] x19 [item=Fishscale Basket] x1 [item=Greatshell] x1 @Kaminotea [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] x1 [item=Fiery Might Fragment] x1 [item=Sear] x1 [item=Electric Stingers] x8 [item=Dried Jerky] x20 [item=Wisp Fruit] x20 Thank you! Also - I completely understand. I'm sorry to hear about your headache, but yay for exams being over!
@sp580s
Ragepuff Down x2 Extinguished Jackalope Pelt x20 Decorative Centaur Quiver x19 Ebon-Edged Spear x19 Fishscale Basket x1 Greatshell x1

@Kaminotea
Fiery Acuity Fragment x1 Fiery Might Fragment x1 Sear x1 Electric Stingers x8
Dried Jerky x20 Wisp Fruit x20

Thank you!

Also - I completely understand. I'm sorry to hear about your headache, but yay for exams being over!
mlHpBMC.png
WvEXipG.png
esTBDLL.pngEOa2dYX.pngFmsISZY.png
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 379 380