Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 223 224
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2021-06-09 01:26:32" ] @RainbowShy I suggest if you already turned in an item and got the chest, wait until after 10 to turn in new items. Then we will have started on milestone 2. If you didn't get the chest yet, turn in an item ang you should get the chest. This is the first ever event of this kind, so no one has done this before! [/quote] thank you so much!! ooh that would be why it's so unfamiliar haha
Lisegathe wrote on 2021-06-09 01:26:32:
@RainbowShy I suggest if you already turned in an item and got the chest, wait until after 10 to turn in new items. Then we will have started on milestone 2.

If you didn't get the chest yet, turn in an item ang you should get the chest.

This is the first ever event of this kind, so no one has done this before!
thank you so much!!
ooh that would be why it's so unfamiliar haha
@Xhaztol Really dumb question but out of curiosity, how would staff respond if 99% of the userbase decided not to participate in Dustcarve Dig? Like, we all collectively thought Velya seemed a little *too* untrustworthy and we don't want to risk helping her. What happens
@Xhaztol Really dumb question but out of curiosity, how would staff respond if 99% of the userbase decided not to participate in Dustcarve Dig? Like, we all collectively thought Velya seemed a little *too* untrustworthy and we don't want to risk helping her. What happens
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
Watch the discovery is our beloved water dad. He just took a nap in some mud and never came back.
Watch the discovery is our beloved water dad. He just took a nap in some mud and never came back.
9DZPB.gif8y1bY.gifEjeDH.gif
Ooo seems fun!
Ooo seems fun!
QhY7AgE.png
Happy Anniversary! And what a great idea of a way for everyone to celebrate <3 Thoroughly approve and very much looking forward to contributing!
Happy Anniversary! And what a great idea of a way for everyone to celebrate <3 Thoroughly approve and very much looking forward to contributing!
8 years!!! I can't believe it's already 8 years of checking this website DAILY. Yes, I checked it DAILY. And I signed in like, 2 weeks after launch.

I hope this site stays strong and continues to thrive.

Dragoncave and Magistream have also been my daily checks since 2009 and they just had their 15th and 12th anniversary.

I am sad that my favorite pet site Valenth had to shut down, but I found comfort in Fr which launched not shortly after! Thank you for all the wonderful years!
8 years!!! I can't believe it's already 8 years of checking this website DAILY. Yes, I checked it DAILY. And I signed in like, 2 weeks after launch.

I hope this site stays strong and continues to thrive.

Dragoncave and Magistream have also been my daily checks since 2009 and they just had their 15th and 12th anniversary.

I am sad that my favorite pet site Valenth had to shut down, but I found comfort in Fr which launched not shortly after! Thank you for all the wonderful years!
Surely we've considered an Earth Fight Ancient is down there? Right?
Surely we've considered an Earth Fight Ancient is down there? Right?
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
Happy anniversary! I love the event and I can't wait to see the story unfold and earn the special rewards. Kudo's to the dev for the lag free launch of the event.
Happy anniversary! I love the event and I can't wait to see the story unfold and earn the special rewards. Kudo's to the dev for the lag free launch of the event.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Happy anniversary!! <3
Happy anniversary!! <3
LohCDcp.png ~
5BsilZ9.png
Vs2WmBF.png
GIJjY9o.png
0XJo1WE.png
~
WMCEgD8.png
~
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
Dang, Miss one day, completely miss the event. I can't log in daily sometimes, so that's a bit of a bummer, but, eh, it's whatever I guess, can't help the bar go up but can still participate~

Congrats to 8 years though! Been here since the beginning more or less and it's always been fun~

Edit: A bit of rephrasing
Dang, Miss one day, completely miss the event. I can't log in daily sometimes, so that's a bit of a bummer, but, eh, it's whatever I guess, can't help the bar go up but can still participate~

Congrats to 8 years though! Been here since the beginning more or less and it's always been fun~

Edit: A bit of rephrasing
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 223 224