Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Plague Mom Gets a Friend: The Forum
1 2 3 4 5
YEAHA the body horror.. the eldritch.. not to be obsessed with tma but the entities... yeah

just.. an overwhelming sickness that causes those afflicted to feel drawn to the stars in an unnatural way, to feel the universe coursing through ones veins.. ouh thinkin real hard abt this one ACtuellally plague+arcane primal.. this is pure fanservice but all the little pustules are each a tiny little galaxy right there on your face /pos
YEAHA the body horror.. the eldritch.. not to be obsessed with tma but the entities... yeah

just.. an overwhelming sickness that causes those afflicted to feel drawn to the stars in an unnatural way, to feel the universe coursing through ones veins.. ouh thinkin real hard abt this one ACtuellally plague+arcane primal.. this is pure fanservice but all the little pustules are each a tiny little galaxy right there on your face /pos
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
OHHH YESYESYES- god if this was an actual event the primal crosses would be so COOL!!! Rare as all hell- maybe if you're a high enough level in baldwin, you could brew some stuff together to make them!!
OHHH YESYESYES- god if this was an actual event the primal crosses would be so COOL!!! Rare as all hell- maybe if you're a high enough level in baldwin, you could brew some stuff together to make them!!
tumblr_njgstdvszo1qd0s8ko8_100.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774663338088333315/852031132567863346/daemien_witness.png[/img] A forsaken scientist and brother witnesses a meteor fall close to home, its tail brimming with Arcane energy. Yes, yes. He'll show them all, won't he? His brother especially.
daemien_witness.png

A forsaken scientist and brother witnesses a meteor fall close to home, its tail brimming with Arcane energy.
Yes, yes. He'll show them all, won't he? His brother especially.
If you know/have any good Stranger (TMA) skins hmu, I'll buy 'em from you! Same thing applies to doll/clown/mannequin skins as well! Also looking for a Black/Black/White-Orca G1 with Wind or Nature eyes
@Chaossyst OH HOLY S--T THIS IS SO GOOD!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
@Chaossyst OH HOLY S--T THIS IS SO GOOD!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
ooohohoho im a BIG fan of alla this- u know i love me some body horror AND i also want some of the deities to get along better please its like fighting siblings- /lh/pos
ooohohoho im a BIG fan of alla this- u know i love me some body horror AND i also want some of the deities to get along better please its like fighting siblings- /lh/pos
please use it/its or he/him for me :•)
DBDKDJDHDDH yeah!! I think they should bond over watching and studying how different elements can mess each other up and/or boost each others power! Seems right up both their alleys imo @bugju1ce
DBDKDJDHDDH yeah!! I think they should bond over watching and studying how different elements can mess each other up and/or boost each others power! Seems right up both their alleys imo @bugju1ce
small boost jic!
small boost jic!
OH YKNOW- arent ther stories of ?? meteors crashing dowm 2 earth that contain alien diseases ?? mayb ther coul b somea those too !! study how they interact wit the ones already in plague territory...... study how theyv developed alongside potent arcane energy..... >:•)
OH YKNOW- arent ther stories of ?? meteors crashing dowm 2 earth that contain alien diseases ?? mayb ther coul b somea those too !! study how they interact wit the ones already in plague territory...... study how theyv developed alongside potent arcane energy..... >:•)
please use it/its or he/him for me :•)
I'd like to see how the Arcanist and Plaguebringer interact more- they seem like they'd have sort of contrasting personalities that could be rather fun to play off of each other!
I'd like to see how the Arcanist and Plaguebringer interact more- they seem like they'd have sort of contrasting personalities that could be rather fun to play off of each other!
sQMcqHN.pngmlHpBMC.pngMrw4w2X.png
@bugju1ce OH RIGHT!!!! A plague neither of them know about- that would be interesting!!!!
@bugju1ce OH RIGHT!!!! A plague neither of them know about- that would be interesting!!!!
1 2 3 4 5