Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Phase one done!
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Kapro" date="2021-06-08 20:28:32" ] "I haven't felt this grounded..." Snappers are a grounded breed, since they can't fly. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. Or maybe we're getting another breed that's grounded?! Who knows? [/quote] We're getting a new breed, but it's just Snappers without wings
Kapro wrote on 2021-06-08 20:28:32:
"I haven't felt this grounded..."

Snappers are a grounded breed, since they can't fly.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Or maybe we're getting another breed that's grounded?! Who knows?

We're getting a new breed, but it's just Snappers without wings
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
Nice work everyone! I love the animations of the sleeping cave team, so cute. I’m excited to see what’s next!
Nice work everyone! I love the animations of the sleeping cave team, so cute. I’m excited to see what’s next!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="TombOfTheLich" date="2021-06-08 20:29:49" ] [quote name="Kapro" date="2021-06-08 20:28:32" ] "I haven't felt this grounded..." Snappers are a grounded breed, since they can't fly. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. Or maybe we're getting another breed that's grounded?! Who knows? [/quote] ooh that sounds cool I hope it’s a wyrm of some sort [/quote] dang, that'd be super cool! but i know flightrising has a "4 limbs, 2 wings" type of deal going on from what i remember. the banescale was the first to break that from my knowledge, so maybe!!
TombOfTheLich wrote on 2021-06-08 20:29:49:
Kapro wrote on 2021-06-08 20:28:32:
"I haven't felt this grounded..."

Snappers are a grounded breed, since they can't fly.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Or maybe we're getting another breed that's grounded?! Who knows?
ooh that sounds cool I hope it’s a wyrm of some sort

dang, that'd be super cool! but i know flightrising has a "4 limbs, 2 wings" type of deal going on from what i remember. the banescale was the first to break that from my knowledge, so maybe!!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
Ancient breeds do break that model, might be interesting to see a wingless dragon.
Ancient breeds do break that model, might be interesting to see a wingless dragon.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
snek derg to emerge from hole

blind snek derg with no/tiny legs pls
snek derg to emerge from hole

blind snek derg with no/tiny legs pls
Snapper just resting weary limbs ;-)
Snapper just resting weary limbs ;-)
yeah! i was thinking some lore behind it, probably won't actually be the real deal, but it doesn't hurt to imagine!

after finishing the 5th milestone, the trio finds an egg or an undiscovered breed of dragon, which later becomes the new ancient or modern breed.

i'd imagine everyone gets maybe one clanbound egg for the breed, similar to how banescale was revealed.
just a thought, an idea (:
yeah! i was thinking some lore behind it, probably won't actually be the real deal, but it doesn't hurt to imagine!

after finishing the 5th milestone, the trio finds an egg or an undiscovered breed of dragon, which later becomes the new ancient or modern breed.

i'd imagine everyone gets maybe one clanbound egg for the breed, similar to how banescale was revealed.
just a thought, an idea (:
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
Everything is awesome when we work as a team!
Everything is awesome when we work as a team!
BuDq0ZK.gif
so uh what's in the chest
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2021-06-08 20:43:59" ] so uh what's in the chest [/quote] [color=#009E9B]Contents can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/39746/contents]here[/url] in the Game Database. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
BirdBagel wrote on 2021-06-08 20:43:59:
Contents can be found here in the Game Database.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
1 2 3 4 5