Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 223 224
[quote name="@Metus" date="2021-06-08 19:56:28" ] [quote name="@hayum" date="2021-06-08 19:54:51" ] Now I really wish this go a bit slow, as my friend couldn't have logged in FR and participated the first milestone yet, when it's almost done :( [/quote] your friend will be fine. Like they've stated many times before, they have at least until next rollover. Just because it's filled up doesn't mean you can't enter in items [/quote] We're not going by rollover. Every milestone will have time, both before the bar is fully filled and after, for turning in items and milestone credit.
@Metus wrote on 2021-06-08 19:56:28:
@hayum wrote on 2021-06-08 19:54:51:
Now I really wish this go a bit slow, as my friend couldn't have logged in FR and participated the first milestone yet, when it's almost done :(

your friend will be fine. Like they've stated many times before, they have at least until next rollover. Just because it's filled up doesn't mean you can't enter in items

We're not going by rollover. Every milestone will have time, both before the bar is fully filled and after, for turning in items and milestone credit.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-08 19:57:59" ] [quote name="@Metus" date="2021-06-08 19:56:28" ] [quote name="@hayum" date="2021-06-08 19:54:51" ] Now I really wish this go a bit slow, as my friend couldn't have logged in FR and participated the first milestone yet, when it's almost done :( [/quote] your friend will be fine. Like they've stated many times before, they have at least until next rollover. Just because it's filled up doesn't mean you can't enter in items [/quote] We're not going by rollover. Every milestone will have time, both before the bar is fully filled and after, for turning in items and milestone credit. [/quote] Yehyeh, def why I said at least until rollover. But excellent, even more time to participate
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-08 19:57:59:
@Metus wrote on 2021-06-08 19:56:28:
@hayum wrote on 2021-06-08 19:54:51:
Now I really wish this go a bit slow, as my friend couldn't have logged in FR and participated the first milestone yet, when it's almost done :(

your friend will be fine. Like they've stated many times before, they have at least until next rollover. Just because it's filled up doesn't mean you can't enter in items

We're not going by rollover. Every milestone will have time, both before the bar is fully filled and after, for turning in items and milestone credit.

Yehyeh, def why I said at least until rollover. But excellent, even more time to participate
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
Question, does the event end when we're done all the milestones? Or is there a certain deadline-like thing where it ends. Or does it have a deadline thing but continues even when we're done 'till that date??
Question, does the event end when we're done all the milestones? Or is there a certain deadline-like thing where it ends. Or does it have a deadline thing but continues even when we're done 'till that date??
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
new breed when lmao

happy anni!!
new breed when lmao

happy anni!!
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
LET’S GO BOYS WE GOT THIS
watershieldr.png Psittacita / Aeriona
Female | Australia | UTC+11:00
“ Girl, Watch yo tone “
Notes | Wishlist
watershieldr.png Psittacita / Aeriona
Female | Australia | UTC+11:00
“ Girl, Watch yo tone “
Notes | Wishlist
I hope we find Tidelord at the end of this tunnel. He's been gone for years!
I hope we find Tidelord at the end of this tunnel. He's been gone for years!
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Happy 8th Anniversary!

I hope to see more events like this in the future, it's a breath of fresh air after all the fests, mini-food events and NoTN being pretty much the same mechanically. Really gives new motive and life to some everyday tasks and brings a sense of 'togetherness' to the site.

I'm excited to see each stage and what they have in store.

It's also nice to see more site lore and an event centered on it.
Happy 8th Anniversary!

I hope to see more events like this in the future, it's a breath of fresh air after all the fests, mini-food events and NoTN being pretty much the same mechanically. Really gives new motive and life to some everyday tasks and brings a sense of 'togetherness' to the site.

I'm excited to see each stage and what they have in store.

It's also nice to see more site lore and an event centered on it.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I'm not going to bed until that flag turns orange LOL
I'm not going to bed until that flag turns orange LOL
yay!!! good first day everyone! :D i love seeing that orange flag ^_^
yay!!! good first day everyone! :D i love seeing that orange flag ^_^
abiit nemine salutato.
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 223 224