Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff you could have left us with
1 2 3
"you're really going to dig the anniversary"
I-

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS TOO GOOD
I-

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS TOO GOOD
[i]NOOOO[/I] [emoji=eliminate size=1]
NOOOO

[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-08 14:17:53" ] [i]NOOOO[/I] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [/quote] F
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-08 14:17:53:
NOOOO

F
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
An opportunity was missed here. [emoji=eliminate size=1]
An opportunity was missed here.
WEtoEVH.png
[quote name="virtualpet" date="2021-06-08 14:11:18" ] "you're really going to dig the anniversary" [/quote] Or they could have said: "You're going to simply have a SMASHING time with our updates."
virtualpet wrote on 2021-06-08 14:11:18:

Or they could have said:

"You're going to simply have a SMASHING time with our updates."
y0YshUu.png
That is an amazing pun
That is an amazing pun
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-08 14:17:53" ] [i]NOOOO[/I] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [/quote] Oh no the whole team must be kicking themselves now that Aequorin has probably forwarded this stroke of genius to them [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
NOOOO

Oh no the whole team must be kicking themselves now that Aequorin has probably forwarded this stroke of genius to them
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-08 14:17:53" ] [i]NOOOO[/I] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [/quote] THIS WAS ME DURing the previous item caption contest. I missed such a phenomenal opportunity for an amazing joke and I realised... i think a few hours after the deadline? a day? [quote name="Natron" date="2020-07-19 17:15:28" ] [item=merry melon] [b]Name:[/b] Merry Melon [b]Caption:[/b] Despite its short-lasting joyous properties, it tends to cause bursts of sadness to those who consume them in large quantities. Those dragons are meloncholics. That's like 4 jokes in one caption, HOW COULd I LEt tHIs HApPen [/quote]
NOOOO

THIS WAS ME DURing the previous item caption contest. I missed such a phenomenal opportunity for an amazing joke and I realised... i think a few hours after the deadline? a day?
Natron wrote on 2020-07-19 17:15:28:
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: Despite its short-lasting joyous properties, it tends to cause bursts of sadness to those who consume them in large quantities. Those dragons are meloncholics.

That's like 4 jokes in one caption, HOW COULd I LEt tHIs HApPen
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Or as I said recently, the fact that this is very close to Adventure Mode in terms of site-wide player events, it's groundbreaking [item=pickaxe]
Or as I said recently, the fact that this is very close to Adventure Mode in terms of site-wide player events, it's groundbreaking

Pickaxe
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3