Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 223 224
Is there any reason for holding on to the digsite materials? I'd hate to use any only to find out they'll be used in an event store or something :O
Is there any reason for holding on to the digsite materials? I'd hate to use any only to find out they'll be used in an event store or something :O
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
PQznZys.png
owo
owo
@reliquiaen she's in the back behind her brother!
@reliquiaen she's in the back behind her brother!
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
My snapper Mineral is ready! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13979940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/139800/13979940_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
My snapper Mineral is ready!
13979940_350.png
s0VUoD0.png
Cool.

& I'll actually be present for something new. xD
Cool.

& I'll actually be present for something new. xD
Alright so my church is doing a VBS camp right now & the program is called "Destination Dig", so signing on after this kicked off was one of the weirdest bouts of not-quite deja vu I've ever had
Alright so my church is doing a VBS camp right now & the program is called "Destination Dig", so signing on after this kicked off was one of the weirdest bouts of not-quite deja vu I've ever had
Happy 8th! Love the spirit of the event but I do hope that there is only 1 stage per day though because Im pretty busy and would hate to miss out on rewards because of it [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
Happy 8th!

Love the spirit of the event but I do hope that there is only 1 stage per day though because Im pretty busy and would hate to miss out on rewards because of it
They/Them FR+2
I love the site banners and the new scene, but I think my very favorite is the sight of the Guardian Tetra dancing in impatience while the digging proceeds. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
I love the site banners and the new scene, but I think my very favorite is the sight of the Guardian Tetra dancing in impatience while the digging proceeds.
riVr93C.png
[quote name="Manah" date="2021-06-08 11:30:24" ] Is there any reason for holding on to the digsite materials? I'd hate to use any only to find out they'll be used in an event store or something :O [/quote] No, not really any reason to hold onto them unless you like having a copy in your hoard for sentimental reasons! They were briefly baldwin meltable, but that was not intended and is being corrected. Turning in more items helps the event reach milestones and conclusions more quickly! We did mention staff has to manually flip a switch, but that's AFTER players have reached milestones to conclude a phase! YOU conclude phases, WE start new ones once you've done so! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Manah wrote on 2021-06-08 11:30:24:

No, not really any reason to hold onto them unless you like having a copy in your hoard for sentimental reasons! They were briefly baldwin meltable, but that was not intended and is being corrected.

Turning in more items helps the event reach milestones and conclusions more quickly! We did mention staff has to manually flip a switch, but that's AFTER players have reached milestones to conclude a phase! YOU conclude phases, WE start new ones once you've done so!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 223 224