Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 223 224
Time to speed run these challenges!
Time to speed run these challenges!
PQznZys.png
Excitement and fun!
Excitement and fun!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY YOOO
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY YOOO
AH I love Velya it's so much FUN to see dragons differ from the default breed art like that.

I hope the events don't go too fast, it'd be really stressful to have to keep an eye on FR at all times just to make sure you don't miss out on a digging phase.
AH I love Velya it's so much FUN to see dragons differ from the default breed art like that.

I hope the events don't go too fast, it'd be really stressful to have to keep an eye on FR at all times just to make sure you don't miss out on a digging phase.
Happy eight years, guys. <3 It’s been such an enjoyable ride. I’ve loved every minute of it!

This mini event is so cool!! I love that it’s community centered and can’t wait to participate more.

And that scene is absolutely gorgeous. Joxar under Galore’s beard is ;__; <333
Happy eight years, guys. <3 It’s been such an enjoyable ride. I’ve loved every minute of it!

This mini event is so cool!! I love that it’s community centered and can’t wait to participate more.

And that scene is absolutely gorgeous. Joxar under Galore’s beard is ;__; <333
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Sorry for asking this but... how does Armik hold his pickaxe, now?

He is a snapper, you know.
Sorry for asking this but... how does Armik hold his pickaxe, now?

He is a snapper, you know.
[quote name="Rapirisu" date="2021-06-08 09:55:04" ] [quote name="Gaia" date="2021-06-08 09:49:13" ] This looks a lot like the events they run at Dappervolk. I do wonder though. Is there any incentive to hand in more than 1 item? At Dappervolk you get participation rewards similar to how it is run with this event, but there is motivation to hand in more, by also giving out rewards when an individual player reaches certain milestones. Right now I've handed in some of each kind, and I don't really see the added benefit of handing in more. Especially since handing in more also potentially obstructs someone else from handing something in for the first stage if they catch on to this event a bit later, and in doing so missing out on the rewards for this stage.. [/quote] Personally, I prefer there not being reward "Tiers" depending on how "well" you do. With events like that (which seems to be thing on Dappervolk, which I have abandoned quickly), there is such a level of stress to participate and get the rare/better rewards. I've from several people that that sort of "incentive" is really draining and burned them out fast. However, it [i]would[/i] be cool if the rewards OVERALL had tiers and everyone who participated gets the benefit of having worked harder. That way, there is still the drive to keep participating, without the stress of wanting to be in the top 10 or 100 or whatever. Less stress, still fun! [/quote] I get what you're saying. I do not like the top x people or top y% getting an exclusive reward at all. But it would be nice if there was some incentive to drop more than 1 item in it. For example if you hand in 10 of each item you get 5k treasure on top of the existing reward and if you hand in 100 items total you'll get 50 gems. Just saying something. Not too high a threshold but still something rewarding that you might want to go through the effort.
Rapirisu wrote on 2021-06-08 09:55:04:
Gaia wrote on 2021-06-08 09:49:13:
This looks a lot like the events they run at Dappervolk. I do wonder though. Is there any incentive to hand in more than 1 item? At Dappervolk you get participation rewards similar to how it is run with this event, but there is motivation to hand in more, by also giving out rewards when an individual player reaches certain milestones. Right now I've handed in some of each kind, and I don't really see the added benefit of handing in more. Especially since handing in more also potentially obstructs someone else from handing something in for the first stage if they catch on to this event a bit later, and in doing so missing out on the rewards for this stage..

Personally, I prefer there not being reward "Tiers" depending on how "well" you do. With events like that (which seems to be thing on Dappervolk, which I have abandoned quickly), there is such a level of stress to participate and get the rare/better rewards. I've from several people that that sort of "incentive" is really draining and burned them out fast.

However, it would be cool if the rewards OVERALL had tiers and everyone who participated gets the benefit of having worked harder.
That way, there is still the drive to keep participating, without the stress of wanting to be in the top 10 or 100 or whatever. Less stress, still fun!

I get what you're saying. I do not like the top x people or top y% getting an exclusive reward at all. But it would be nice if there was some incentive to drop more than 1 item in it. For example if you hand in 10 of each item you get 5k treasure on top of the existing reward and if you hand in 100 items total you'll get 50 gems. Just saying something. Not too high a threshold but still something rewarding that you might want to go through the effort.
[quote name="@Godless" date="2021-06-08 09:57:05" ] Veyla looks like she could use a cup of tea. I can bring some by when I hand in supplies. [/quote] Coffee, get the old girl some coffee.
@Godless wrote on 2021-06-08 09:57:05:
Veyla looks like she could use a cup of tea. I can bring some by when I hand in supplies.

Coffee, get the old girl some coffee.
I am a dwarf dragon and I’m digging a hole!
I am a dwarf dragon and I’m digging a hole!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[center]Happy 8th Anniversary Flight Rising!![/center] [center]And Happy Holing to All You Funky Clans~![/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69481732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694818/69481732_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Phaspinar[/b] Wishes You Bountiful Digging![/center]
Happy 8th Anniversary Flight Rising!!
And Happy Holing to All You Funky Clans~!
69481732_350.png
Phaspinar Wishes You Bountiful Digging!
gu5ClSA.pngtumblr_ou78wgaPur1v8lm95o1_75sq.png plague.giftumblr_ou78wgaPur1v8lm95o2_75sq.pnggu5ClSA.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 223 224