Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 223 224
I,,,huh. I am very confused by this.
I,,,huh. I am very confused by this.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
ITS HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ITS HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[quote name="@Starstream" date="2021-06-08 09:43:05" ] Will we get an announcement when the next milestone is open? [/quote] Yes. We'll provide those updates in Site Status and social media.
@Starstream wrote on 2021-06-08 09:43:05:
Will we get an announcement when the next milestone is open?

Yes. We'll provide those updates in Site Status and social media.
[quote]we don't exercise crunch at our company[/quote] One of the many reasons we love Stormlight Workshop. Happy anniversary FR!
Quote:
we don't exercise crunch at our company

One of the many reasons we love Stormlight Workshop.
Happy anniversary FR!
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Happy anniversary everyone!!!
This looks like so much fun - reminds me of back in the day when I played World of Warcraft, there was an event to open up an area that was a server effort. It was really awesome. Looking forward to the event(s)!!
Happy anniversary everyone!!!
This looks like so much fun - reminds me of back in the day when I played World of Warcraft, there was an event to open up an area that was a server effort. It was really awesome. Looking forward to the event(s)!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
woah!
woah!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Holy crap lois

edit: im going to kin velya
Holy crap lois

edit: im going to kin velya
bnaSbHl.png
ZKQ6ohh.png
bYt72YT.png
KM1zzLu.png
yPlj8ew.png
fsKmPCy.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/130807994005848064/851864216674500608/image0.gif[/img]
image0.gif
UZVTEBc.png

hi i’m jinx
[quote name="@Churrell" date="2021-06-08 09:43:54" ] Ohhh yay, I always thought the Earth bounty of the elements story was very compelling! I just hope I won't be missing out on too much by not exalting, I've spent my almost 5 years on this site not exalting for lore purposes, at considerable cost of lair space, and I don't want to see that burden go up on me :/ [/quote] You won't! You can get the same items by doing the other things on the list, too. I've gotten at least one of every type of item just by bonding with familiars and doing my daily (not boosted by Dom) gathering. :D
@Churrell wrote on 2021-06-08 09:43:54:
Ohhh yay, I always thought the Earth bounty of the elements story was very compelling!

I just hope I won't be missing out on too much by not exalting, I've spent my almost 5 years on this site not exalting for lore purposes, at considerable cost of lair space, and I don't want to see that burden go up on me :/

You won't! You can get the same items by doing the other things on the list, too. I've gotten at least one of every type of item just by bonding with familiars and doing my daily (not boosted by Dom) gathering. :D
Happy anniversary flightrising, good job!
Happy anniversary flightrising, good job!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 223 224