Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 280 281
Happy LWD everyone!!! I think the main Focus will be Dust's bio, and if I finish that then I'll grab a member of my sea witch lore and expand on that!
Happy LWD everyone!!! I think the main Focus will be Dust's bio, and if I finish that then I'll grab a member of my sea witch lore and expand on that!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
Aw heck my first LWD and I'm not feeling well because of second covid shot.
If I have the energy, I plan on finishing up Reva's bio (just the relationships part needs done), writing out the notable locations of the territory in my lore, and/or potentially doing a bio for Harlaw or one of the dragons linked in his bio.
Aw heck my first LWD and I'm not feeling well because of second covid shot.
If I have the energy, I plan on finishing up Reva's bio (just the relationships part needs done), writing out the notable locations of the territory in my lore, and/or potentially doing a bio for Harlaw or one of the dragons linked in his bio.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Planning on doing some work on Persephone lore. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2382686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/23827/2382686_350.png[/img][/url]
Planning on doing some work on Persephone lore.

2382686_350.png
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Unfortunately, I work a double today training the new kids, so no lore whining for me unless we somehow get out early. I will be sure to catch the next one. Best of luck, everyone!!
Unfortunately, I work a double today training the new kids, so no lore whining for me unless we somehow get out early. I will be sure to catch the next one. Best of luck, everyone!!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
SHEEESH! That new banner is lookin pretty snazzy!!

My goal today? Finish 3 bios!

Checklist (for personal reference)
1) bbc code
2) lore
3) 2 quotes

Dragons I'll be working on today:

[unnamed] • [Jakkin] • Starspun
SHEEESH! That new banner is lookin pretty snazzy!!

My goal today? Finish 3 bios!

Checklist (for personal reference)
1) bbc code
2) lore
3) 2 quotes

Dragons I'll be working on today:

[unnamed] • [Jakkin] • Starspun
6347.png » styygian | they/them
» FR + 2
» ENFP
» ID #525623
~ » wishlist
» dragons for sale
@After
I am absolutely blown away by what a good strong thing you've polished this into. Huge freaking highfive After, I hope you're awfully proud of this because you should be! The thread looks GREAT!
@After
I am absolutely blown away by what a good strong thing you've polished this into. Huge freaking highfive After, I hope you're awfully proud of this because you should be! The thread looks GREAT!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I'm a little stressed because I have some mandatory family gathering to go to later today, but I'm going to try to work on some descriptions for my lore hub, or just putting icons/names/roles onto some unfinished bios. I have some inspiration to finish Viridius' bio (and I think I have a partial draft somewhere to work off of!)
I'm a little stressed because I have some mandatory family gathering to go to later today, but I'm going to try to work on some descriptions for my lore hub, or just putting icons/names/roles onto some unfinished bios. I have some inspiration to finish Viridius' bio (and I think I have a partial draft somewhere to work off of!)
UwPE0Qp.png
Can confirm, the Discord's excellent! @Paranormal6, worldbuilding is happening on it :D Need to figure out who all else to ping. @gn0me? I'll go through later and see who's all around.

As for actual lore progress, I'm reworking Cantos' stuff, which is nice. Marginally less maudlin this time! Marginally!
Can confirm, the Discord's excellent! @Paranormal6, worldbuilding is happening on it :D Need to figure out who all else to ping. @gn0me? I'll go through later and see who's all around.

As for actual lore progress, I'm reworking Cantos' stuff, which is nice. Marginally less maudlin this time! Marginally!
cL9yafY.gif
Goals for today, eh? I'm on vacation with my parents and girlfriend, so I don't anticipate being able to get too much lore done, but here's to trying! I'll give myself two potential goals, and complete whichever one strikes me more. Either... 1) Clarify Duscellis' role in the clan further. He's the leader, but I don't think his current bio gets that across very well. Frankly, I might have to wipe it a third time...maybe the title "ringmaster" has been handed down for generations through bloodlines, and he's been bestowed it despite not being a member of the circus for very long, causing clan tention? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64475568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644756/64475568_350.png[/img][/url][/center] 2) Finish the lore of how the circus came to call Dragonhome...home. There's a good chunk of it done, but it needs to be rounded off. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69555820][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695559/69555820_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Goals for today, eh? I'm on vacation with my parents and girlfriend, so I don't anticipate being able to get too much lore done, but here's to trying!

I'll give myself two potential goals, and complete whichever one strikes me more. Either...

1) Clarify Duscellis' role in the clan further. He's the leader, but I don't think his current bio gets that across very well. Frankly, I might have to wipe it a third time...maybe the title "ringmaster" has been handed down for generations through bloodlines, and he's been bestowed it despite not being a member of the circus for very long, causing clan tention?
64475568_350.png

2) Finish the lore of how the circus came to call Dragonhome...home. There's a good chunk of it done, but it needs to be rounded off.
69555820_350.png
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Me and the other 10 people waiting to get into the discord server like [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/yx400dIdkwWdsCgWYp/giphy.gif[/img] I've ended up helping someoen brainstorm ideas for their own dragons more than my own so far LOL. I don't get to explore wind a lot though so I'm vibing hard rn!
Me and the other 10 people waiting to get into the discord server like

giphy.gif

I've ended up helping someoen brainstorm ideas for their own dragons more than my own so far LOL. I don't get to explore wind a lot though so I'm vibing hard rn!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 280 281