Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gift Of Magic (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41
Morning folks
Morning folks
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Any and all curious students are allowed to pop in and greet eninira
Fellow teachers too

If they’re brave enough haha
Fellow teachers too

Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-06-03 08:36:20" ] Any and all curious students are allowed to pop in and greet eninira Fellow teachers too If they’re brave enough haha [/quote] [s]Same goes for Ron and Odin plz-[/s]
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-06-03 08:36:20:
Fellow teachers too

Same goes for Ron and Odin plz-
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-06-03 08:36:20" ] Any and all curious students are allowed to pop in and greet eninira Fellow teachers too If they’re brave enough haha [/quote] I’ll throw Talos over to peek in and say hi :)
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-06-03 08:36:20:
Fellow teachers too

I’ll throw Talos over to peek in and say hi :)
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Question what’s like the connection between mage and familiar? Like are the familiars sentient? I hope I’m writing it right haha.
Question what’s like the connection between mage and familiar? Like are the familiars sentient? I hope I’m writing it right haha.

[quote name="Kingman" date="2021-06-03 09:14:37" ] Question what’s like the connection between mage and familiar? Like are the familiars sentient? I hope I’m writing it right haha. [/quote] Yes they are, they can also communicate between their master. Other mages cannot communicate with someone else's familiar though.
Kingman wrote on 2021-06-03 09:14:37:

Yes they are, they can also communicate between their master. Other mages cannot communicate with someone else's familiar though.
Talos better stay away from Ron. Ron is gonna know straight away something's off about him. He's dealt with trying to cure students who are corrupting themselves. It's not very fun for him, and he knows that it's dangerous to be around work-in-progress husks.
Talos better stay away from Ron. Ron is gonna know straight away something's off about him. He's dealt with trying to cure students who are corrupting themselves. It's not very fun for him, and he knows that it's dangerous to be around work-in-progress husks.
Pog! That cleared it up thanks!

Ron: why are you running? Why are you running?
He better hide his suspicion well tho because he will jump to the top of the the Murder List (tm) if Talos thinks he will spread his suspicion or is any danger to him

He better hide his suspicion well tho because he will jump to the top of the the Murder List (tm) if Talos thinks he will spread his suspicion or is any danger to him

[quote name="Kingman" date="2021-06-03 09:34:40" ] Pog! That cleared it up thanks! Ron: why are you running? Why are you running? He better hide his suspicion well tho because he will jump to the top of the the Murder List (tm) if Talos thinks he will spread his suspicion or is any danger to him [/quote] Corrupting student: * Screaming and running* Ron: *Calmly walking towards them * Why are you running? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? And yeah, he's pretty good at keeping things to himself. I'm sure He'll be fine, though Ron isn't going to like Talos that much.
Kingman wrote on 2021-06-03 09:34:40:

Corrupting student: * Screaming and running*

Ron: *Calmly walking towards them * Why are you running? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?

And yeah, he's pretty good at keeping things to himself. I'm sure He'll be fine, though Ron isn't going to like Talos that much.
for some reason i think Ron and Casey will get along well

they just seem like they would be a good pair to just vibe(tm)

for some reason i think Ron and Casey will get along well

they just seem like they would be a good pair to just vibe(tm)

tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41