Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. angel(?) - coatl m
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 143 144
oh! i absolutely don't mind the wait if that's the case! :') i'd love to see what one would look like with black and fairly dark violet/purple colors? for a black shadowy fallen angel kind of look!
oh! i absolutely don't mind the wait if that's the case! :') i'd love to see what one would look like with black and fairly dark violet/purple colors? for a black shadowy fallen angel kind of look!
46138.png
I'll send the payment for both now while I have gems haha :)
I'll send the payment for both now while I have gems haha :)
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifHatcherySig.png
@euphoriaxseesaw
oooh that's a really good suggestion,, thank you so much!! i think i might have an idea ;a; !!

would you like it if i pinged you if i ever make a recolour? though heads up, i don't know if it will end up purple-ish in colour, or if it will even be released but we shall see!
@euphoriaxseesaw
oooh that's a really good suggestion,, thank you so much!! i think i might have an idea ;a; !!

would you like it if i pinged you if i ever make a recolour? though heads up, i don't know if it will end up purple-ish in colour, or if it will even be released but we shall see!
7bfJZaP.png
i'm glad it gave you a possible idea! :') and yes, please! i'd love to see how it would turn out if you decide to make and release it! <3
i'm glad it gave you a possible idea! :') and yes, please! i'd love to see how it would turn out if you decide to make and release it! <3
46138.png
Howdy hey, I'm just popping by to let you know that I changed my UN from Jaychirps to the one I currently have. Do I owe you any money for anything??
Howdy hey, I'm just popping by to let you know that I changed my UN from Jaychirps to the one I currently have. Do I owe you any money for anything??
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@HeadEmpty
Updated your UN on the slot! tysm for letting me know >:D
Both your slot for the first run of each accent has already been paid, so no worries!!!
@HeadEmpty
Updated your UN on the slot! tysm for letting me know >:D
Both your slot for the first run of each accent has already been paid, so no worries!!!
7bfJZaP.png
Boop
Boop
Wishlist
Can i be added to pinglist and 1 slot for Ah my eyes please!
Can i be added to pinglist and 1 slot for Ah my eyes please!
@Russia
added you to the pinglist + third run of Ah my eyes, tysm for the interest !!! >///<
feel free to send gem now or wait for a PA! >:3

also you probably get this a lot but i really love your username ! <3

@/Susurrar
AAA ty for the friendly bump! ;u;
@Russia
added you to the pinglist + third run of Ah my eyes, tysm for the interest !!! >///<
feel free to send gem now or wait for a PA! >:3

also you probably get this a lot but i really love your username ! <3

@/Susurrar
AAA ty for the friendly bump! ;u;
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae Ah thank you!!
I can wait for the PA ^^/
@crowvidae Ah thank you!!
I can wait for the PA ^^/
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 143 144