Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How often do you buy G1s?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just bought a G1 and it got me thinking.....how often do you people buy them egg babs? I personally got one last week and it's all gened up now, but one of it's genes are basic so it's kind of easy...
so. how many times do you get a new G1 project?
I just bought a G1 and it got me thinking.....how often do you people buy them egg babs? I personally got one last week and it's all gened up now, but one of it's genes are basic so it's kind of easy...
so. how many times do you get a new G1 project?
2635948.png
Too many times.

Admitedly Gen 1s to me are for acknowledgements of special dates like Halloween and Christmas or Birthday or Palindrome date.

In 2 of the Gen 1s cases I have they are for OC's which I prefer the no lineage.

I think this will be the last year of Gen 1s for me because it is hard keeping up with them and as someone who triple genes and applies eye vials it is hard.
Too many times.

Admitedly Gen 1s to me are for acknowledgements of special dates like Halloween and Christmas or Birthday or Palindrome date.

In 2 of the Gen 1s cases I have they are for OC's which I prefer the no lineage.

I think this will be the last year of Gen 1s for me because it is hard keeping up with them and as someone who triple genes and applies eye vials it is hard.
mm hatched a bunch on April 1st (birthday!), and bought one a week ago. Before that, I think the last one I bought was before MistJam. Pretty bad time spectrum but.. I only remember geneing them, not buying haha
mm hatched a bunch on April 1st (birthday!), and bought one a week ago. Before that, I think the last one I bought was before MistJam. Pretty bad time spectrum but.. I only remember geneing them, not buying haha

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I try not to buy too many, and I never hatch my own unless it's a special event (like my birthday or halloween). I'm in gen1 hell so I've got tons of projects to work on, so I buy one once a month at most. That being said, when I break the rule I either buy some gen1s or hatch my own, and try to limit it to three at most :)
I try not to buy too many, and I never hatch my own unless it's a special event (like my birthday or halloween). I'm in gen1 hell so I've got tons of projects to work on, so I buy one once a month at most. That being said, when I break the rule I either buy some gen1s or hatch my own, and try to limit it to three at most :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I get a gen1 every once in a while. I sniped a gen1 bane with water colors about a week ago
I get a gen1 every once in a while. I sniped a gen1 bane with water colors about a week ago
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
I rarely buy gen 1s. I'd rather buy a gen 2+ that already has the colors I want for cheap than rely on rng to get the colors I want or spending an arm and a leg.

The only gen 1s that I have are my progenitors and the plans I have for one of them are going to ridiculously expensive.
I rarely buy gen 1s. I'd rather buy a gen 2+ that already has the colors I want for cheap than rely on rng to get the colors I want or spending an arm and a leg.

The only gen 1s that I have are my progenitors and the plans I have for one of them are going to ridiculously expensive.
KdSMN2F.png
[quote name="Al3s1s" date="2021-05-30 18:48:35" ] [s]Too many times.[/s] [/quote] Mood. I've been tempted by too many gorgeous G1s of late. I try not to buy too many, but if I see a pretty one for a good price, I'm too weak to say no.
Al3s1s wrote on 2021-05-30 18:48:35:
Too many times.

Mood.

I've been tempted by too many gorgeous G1s of late. I try not to buy too many, but if I see a pretty one for a good price, I'm too weak to say no.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I bought three two months ago, none since.
I bought three two months ago, none since.
Every few months I'll hatch an egg for a holiday or special date and get so disappointed that I buy a dragon off the ah and pretend it was the hatch. Occasionally the mood will strike me and I'll go looking for a new project regardless of date.
Every few months I'll hatch an egg for a holiday or special date and get so disappointed that I buy a dragon off the ah and pretend it was the hatch. Occasionally the mood will strike me and I'll go looking for a new project regardless of date.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

Very often, though personally, I currently look for pre-gened G1's now, or at least ones that have had some work already put into it like a species change.

When I do buy basic G1's though it's got to be too good to pass up for special reasons.
Like my current project who I bought last month when they were a full basic hatchling because how could I say no to a Radioactive/Raspberry/Radioactive XYX to make into a project?! :D

One day I'll have the alchemy level for pinstripe... *sigh*... One day...
Very often, though personally, I currently look for pre-gened G1's now, or at least ones that have had some work already put into it like a species change.

When I do buy basic G1's though it's got to be too good to pass up for special reasons.
Like my current project who I bought last month when they were a full basic hatchling because how could I say no to a Radioactive/Raspberry/Radioactive XYX to make into a project?! :D

One day I'll have the alchemy level for pinstripe... *sigh*... One day...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7