Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tammi's Full Dominance Discount OFFLINE
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@VampireHunter @monsterfrog Feel free to send the treasure! You might have to wait a while for them to stock, but hopefully it won't take too long.
@VampireHunter @monsterfrog Feel free to send the treasure! You might have to wait a while for them to stock, but hopefully it won't take too long.
0mIsv0N.png
@ProfessorTammi Thanks so much for the wonderful service! I may come back if I have no luck grinding coli for chests XD
@ProfessorTammi Thanks so much for the wonderful service! I may come back if I have no luck grinding coli for chests XD
90azaf.png
Thank you:D
Thank you:D
@ProfessorTammi May I be put on the list for a Gembond gene? (I'll send the treasure as soon as I get a ping c: )
@ProfessorTammi May I be put on the list for a Gembond gene? (I'll send the treasure as soon as I get a ping c: )
@elocin Sure! :D
@elocin Sure! :D
0mIsv0N.png
@ProfessorTammi

Do you maybe have the crackle gene in stock? And if you have do you take gems or just treasure?
@ProfessorTammi

Do you maybe have the crackle gene in stock? And if you have do you take gems or just treasure?
@Twist Crackle isn't in stock right now! But if you send me the treasure, I'll send it back to you once it does stock. I'd prefer treasure over gems at the moment, if that's ok!
@Twist Crackle isn't in stock right now! But if you send me the treasure, I'll send it back to you once it does stock. I'd prefer treasure over gems at the moment, if that's ok!
0mIsv0N.png
@ProfessorTammi

Do you know how long it would take before you would get one in stock? And also if you could PM or ping me when you get it and I will send the treasure then if that is okey?
@ProfessorTammi

Do you know how long it would take before you would get one in stock? And also if you could PM or ping me when you get it and I will send the treasure then if that is okey?
@Twist I don't know how long it'll take, sorry. The MP has a random chance to restock every five minutes... with random items. So it's all luck! But usually it doesn't take that long. :D

Anyway, yes, I'll ping you!
@Twist I don't know how long it'll take, sorry. The MP has a random chance to restock every five minutes... with random items. So it's all luck! But usually it doesn't take that long. :D

Anyway, yes, I'll ping you!
0mIsv0N.png
@professortammi

helloooo. could i get a current + ripple please? 373,500 treasure, i think it would be?
@professortammi

helloooo. could i get a current + ripple please? 373,500 treasure, i think it would be?
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25