Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frigidfin catches?
1 2
I've gotten two bountiful fishnets while grinding for leaves, is it just me or is this a Thing right now? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/540182238579392527/847137040377053184/unknown.png[/img]
I've gotten two bountiful fishnets while grinding for leaves, is it just me or is this a Thing right now?

unknown.png
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
me too! [emoji=skydancer confused size=1]
me too!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
it's raining fish
it's raining fish
p3jdzi4.png
Human error happened! [emoji=banescale scared size=1] A space was eaten between a datestamp and a timestamp, defaulting the start date/time to now and briefly activating Frigidfin Expedition as a result. This is now fixed. Our apologies for any confusion!
Human error happened!

A space was eaten between a datestamp and a timestamp, defaulting the start date/time to now and briefly activating Frigidfin Expedition as a result. This is now fixed. Our apologies for any confusion!
fish alarm clocks were wrong
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2021-05-26 08:57:43" ] fish alarm clocks were wrong [/quote]
Sorrowspark wrote on 2021-05-26 08:57:43:
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Frigidfin's come early I see
Frigidfin's come early I see
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
early to the EXTREME
early to the EXTREME
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Population fluctuation
Population fluctuation
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2021-05-26 08:57:43" ] fish alarm clocks were wrong [/quote] They came out to celebrate Greenskeeper Gathering! Although they went back to hiding after some dragons started to catch them.
Sorrowspark wrote on 2021-05-26 08:57:43:

They came out to celebrate Greenskeeper Gathering! Although they went back to hiding after some dragons started to catch them.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
1 2