Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tammi's Full Dominance Discount OFFLINE
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@ProfessorTammi I would love to get an underbelly scroll! I'll send the treasure your way.
@ProfessorTammi I would love to get an underbelly scroll! I'll send the treasure your way.
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey Sure! They're in stock, so I'll send it to you as soon as I receive your payment! :D
@Pandonkey Sure! They're in stock, so I'll send it to you as soon as I receive your payment! :D
0mIsv0N.png
@ProfessorTammi Many thanks!
@ProfessorTammi Many thanks!
sW60m2f.png
@ProfessorTammi
Can I get a ripple and freckle scroll? I'll send the treasure 'soon as you ping me back. :D
@ProfessorTammi
Can I get a ripple and freckle scroll? I'll send the treasure 'soon as you ping me back. :D
@ProfessorTammi

If you could, I'd like to purchase a seraph scroll?
@ProfessorTammi

If you could, I'd like to purchase a seraph scroll?
@VampireHunter @Extraterrestrial Sure, but it might take a while for them to stock!
@VampireHunter @Extraterrestrial Sure, but it might take a while for them to stock!
0mIsv0N.png
@ProfessorTammi

..it does look a wee bit sparse at the second, yeah.
@ProfessorTammi

..it does look a wee bit sparse at the second, yeah.
@Extraterrestrial I just bought a Seraph, so if you send over the treasure I'll send you the gene! :D
@Extraterrestrial I just bought a Seraph, so if you send over the treasure I'll send you the gene! :D
0mIsv0N.png
@ProfessorTammi
That's ok. I'm going out for the day, and just figured I'd place an order now! I'm ok with waiting.
@ProfessorTammi
That's ok. I'm going out for the day, and just figured I'd place an order now! I'm ok with waiting.
@ProfessorTammi I'd like a speckle scroll:D I'll send you the treasure when you ping me back:)
@ProfessorTammi I'd like a speckle scroll:D I'll send you the treasure when you ping me back:)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25