Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any/digital or traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Painted/painted-looking [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63594888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635949/63594888_350.png[/img][/url] Painting of this dragon! It can be more realistic or more impressionistic, or whatever. Just want it to look painted [b]Payment:[/b] Let me know your pricing, but i dont have any real money, so t/g/itens/etc. Anything on flightrising [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, imperial, painted [b]Optional:[/b] Something like this [img]https://www.accsv.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/acrylic-painting.jpg[/img]
Broad type of art you want:
Any/digital or traditional

More specific type:
Painted/painted-looking

Specifications:
63594888_350.png
Painting of this dragon! It can be more realistic or more impressionistic, or whatever. Just want it to look painted

Payment:
Let me know your pricing, but i dont have any real money, so t/g/itens/etc. Anything on flightrising

Keywords:
Dragon, imperial, painted

Optional:
Something like this
acrylic-painting.jpg
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!

Digital

More specific type:
Complete hatchery set, banner, breeding cards, dividers, forum header, buttons, coding and layout.

Specifications:
The theme of the hatchery is the Mayan Pantheon, the name being “Itzamna’s Altar”. The purpose for this theme is because I find the Mayan culture exceedingly interesting and because they are very fire/sun centric, which corresponds to my lair being in the fire flight.

The art itself I want to be Mayan themed as well, so think jungle vines, crops, stone, fire, etc. The color scheme I have in mind is primarily orange/terracotta, greens, and stone colors with some gold possibly.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, items or a mixture.

Keywords:
hatchery, breeding cards, coding, layout

Optional:
I prefer simpler designs to complex ones.
I can provide reference pictures once we start talking and see if we would be a good business partnership!

Digital

More specific type:
Complete hatchery set, banner, breeding cards, dividers, forum header, buttons, coding and layout.

Specifications:
The theme of the hatchery is the Mayan Pantheon, the name being “Itzamna’s Altar”. The purpose for this theme is because I find the Mayan culture exceedingly interesting and because they are very fire/sun centric, which corresponds to my lair being in the fire flight.

The art itself I want to be Mayan themed as well, so think jungle vines, crops, stone, fire, etc. The color scheme I have in mind is primarily orange/terracotta, greens, and stone colors with some gold possibly.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, items or a mixture.

Keywords:
hatchery, breeding cards, coding, layout

Optional:
I prefer simpler designs to complex ones.
I can provide reference pictures once we start talking and see if we would be a good business partnership!
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner [b]Specifications:[/b] I am opening a hatchery and am looking for Title Banner for it. It is called the Hivemind Hatchery so bee hive themed. As of now I just need one banner for the title of my hatchery at the very top. [b]Payment:[/b] I have gems and treasure ready! Which one is up to the artist! [b]Keywords:[/b] Banner, Hatchery, Hiveming, Bee, Wasp, BeeHive, Hive, Digital, [b]Optional:[/b] [item=Perdita Bee][item=Stingless Bee][item=Crystalplate Wasp][item=Protective Wasp][item=Sparkling Wasp][item=Two-tone Wasp] These are the bees that I have found ingame I like. Something based off one or more of these would be cool! The Sparkling Wasp and Crystalplate Wasp are my favorite but any of them I would be happy with. [/s]
Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
I am opening a hatchery and am looking for Title Banner for it. It is called the Hivemind Hatchery so bee hive themed. As of now I just need one banner for the title of my hatchery at the very top.

Payment:
I have gems and treasure ready! Which one is up to the artist!

Keywords:
Banner, Hatchery, Hiveming, Bee, Wasp, BeeHive, Hive, Digital,

Optional:
Perdita Bee Stingless Bee Crystalplate Wasp Protective Wasp Sparkling Wasp Two-tone Wasp

These are the bees that I have found ingame I like. Something based off one or more of these would be cool! The Sparkling Wasp and Crystalplate Wasp are my favorite but any of them I would be happy with.
DPHAeaM.png
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional or Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human and/or tattoo style art design [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for art that illustrates my clan leader dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7551803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/75519/7551803_350.png[/img][/url] an artist "Oddeum" on deviantart, created this human version of him and I am looking to expand on it with other artists that can draw human features in landscapes I would also be interested in tattoo style artwork that captures his themes of birds, eyes, blacks and whites, etc. [b]Payment:[/b] I am willing to pay in USD or if the artist prefers gems I can buy them here and send. Either way, USD ultimately. [b]Keywords:[/b] Human, Dragon, Tattoo, Realistic, Landscape, Character [b]Optional:[/b] I am looking for high quality nearly professional art for this one, which is why I am paying in USD primarily. I respect all art, but am not looking for cartoon or anime style designs at this time. Thanks for looking! [img]https://i.imgur.com/E3oZAav.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lm31fsC.png[/img][/s]
Traditional or Digital

More specific type:
Human and/or tattoo style art design

Specifications:
I am looking for art that illustrates my clan leader dragon:
7551803_350.png

an artist "Oddeum" on deviantart, created this human version of him and I am looking to expand on it with other artists that can draw human features in landscapes

I would also be interested in tattoo style artwork that captures his themes of birds, eyes, blacks and whites, etc.

Payment:
I am willing to pay in USD or if the artist prefers gems I can buy them here and send. Either way, USD ultimately.

Keywords:
Human, Dragon, Tattoo, Realistic, Landscape, Character

Optional:

I am looking for high quality nearly professional art for this one, which is why I am paying in USD primarily. I respect all art, but am not looking for cartoon or anime style designs at this time. Thanks for looking!
E3oZAav.jpeg
Lm31fsC.png
V8gagRz.png

Digital or traditional if it's well scanned!

More specific type:
Human/Humanoid Art

Specifications:
I have several OCs I am interested in having drawn, all human/humanoid characters. Looking for an anime or chibi style, would adore page dolls or sketch pages as well. Will provide reference in PMs!

Payment:
Gems or treasure, not looking into USD for the time being.

Keywords:
Human Chibi Digital Traditional Gems Treasure Page Doll Sketch Page Anime

Digital or traditional if it's well scanned!

More specific type:
Human/Humanoid Art

Specifications:
I have several OCs I am interested in having drawn, all human/humanoid characters. Looking for an anime or chibi style, would adore page dolls or sketch pages as well. Will provide reference in PMs!

Payment:
Gems or treasure, not looking into USD for the time being.

Keywords:
Human Chibi Digital Traditional Gems Treasure Page Doll Sketch Page Anime
jFiZBkx.png
Broad: Digital

Specific Type Hatchery banner

Specifications I have a Hatchery, and I require a banner for it.
Something cutesy and eye-catching with a Japanese feel to it ('Ikushu' is Japanese for breeding, lol).
Nothing other than that, really. The color theme is pink/purple/red.

Payment Treasure, Gem, Dragons

Keywords Hatchery, Banner, Eye-catching, Cutesy, Digital

Optional If you can add in the multi-gaze fae pair at the end of my Ikushu Hatchery tab, I'd appreciate it!!!!
Broad: Digital

Specific Type Hatchery banner

Specifications I have a Hatchery, and I require a banner for it.
Something cutesy and eye-catching with a Japanese feel to it ('Ikushu' is Japanese for breeding, lol).
Nothing other than that, really. The color theme is pink/purple/red.

Payment Treasure, Gem, Dragons

Keywords Hatchery, Banner, Eye-catching, Cutesy, Digital

Optional If you can add in the multi-gaze fae pair at the end of my Ikushu Hatchery tab, I'd appreciate it!!!!
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart or Colored

Specifications:
I'm trying to find artists to draw Mayor. Draw her with creepy elements (black ooze, extra hands, extra eyes on her body or extra mouths) or draw the version of her from Thorium's lore.

"As more of the dragons started to move a large black mass rose from the pit. It was larger than any imperial Thorium has seen and looked nothing like one. It was covered in tendrils, eyes that blinked off rhythm or not at all, mouths that gnashed at nothing, and seemed to reach out to her with endless arms. She couldn't stop her body from moving forward. She would be devoured."

Drawing creepy Mayor surrounding Citizen in a flower field would also be A++ but not as needed.

Payment:
Treasure, Gems, Art Trade. I wouldn't go over $100 in any currency. I would be willing to do cash instead but I prefer in game currency.

Keywords:
Dragon, Creepy, Digital, Sketch, Full Color, Ink

Optional:
--
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart or Colored

Specifications:
I'm trying to find artists to draw Mayor. Draw her with creepy elements (black ooze, extra hands, extra eyes on her body or extra mouths) or draw the version of her from Thorium's lore.

"As more of the dragons started to move a large black mass rose from the pit. It was larger than any imperial Thorium has seen and looked nothing like one. It was covered in tendrils, eyes that blinked off rhythm or not at all, mouths that gnashed at nothing, and seemed to reach out to her with endless arms. She couldn't stop her body from moving forward. She would be devoured."

Drawing creepy Mayor surrounding Citizen in a flower field would also be A++ but not as needed.

Payment:
Treasure, Gems, Art Trade. I wouldn't go over $100 in any currency. I would be willing to do cash instead but I prefer in game currency.

Keywords:
Dragon, Creepy, Digital, Sketch, Full Color, Ink

Optional:
--
mojxxOc.jpg
Traditional, digital, pixel, mixed

More specific type:
1. Art for humanoid characters (biggest budget)
2. Short stories for said humanoid characters
3. Anthro art for my new sona (only offer if you can draw chubby characters)
4. Feral-ish art for some cryptid characters (based off animal faces/skulls)

Specifications:
Looking mostly for the humanoids art bc its what makes me happiest, will also be interested in short stories for them, mostly sweet, couple oriented, comfy and such though Im also interested in exploring their weaknesses, fears and trauma.
Im less interested but still looking for anthro and feral-ish art

Payment:
10.000 gems
5.000.000 treasure
Fest sprites
Retired apparel
Eggs
Fest skins/accents + self made multiple eyes UMA (simple but I havent sold it around really, only trading for art)
Other stuffs, share your wishlists!

If you are a lightly more professional artist (not saying this in any disrespectful way! I just mean more established artists) who offer money commissions outside FR you can also contact me (link me to your portfolios)

Keywords:
human humanoid dnd anthro furry feral cryptid creature silhouette stories story writing prose

Optional:
I can be a bit picky but when I find someone whose art interests me Im more than willing to pay any price and sometimes come back
Traditional, digital, pixel, mixed

More specific type:
1. Art for humanoid characters (biggest budget)
2. Short stories for said humanoid characters
3. Anthro art for my new sona (only offer if you can draw chubby characters)
4. Feral-ish art for some cryptid characters (based off animal faces/skulls)

Specifications:
Looking mostly for the humanoids art bc its what makes me happiest, will also be interested in short stories for them, mostly sweet, couple oriented, comfy and such though Im also interested in exploring their weaknesses, fears and trauma.
Im less interested but still looking for anthro and feral-ish art

Payment:
10.000 gems
5.000.000 treasure
Fest sprites
Retired apparel
Eggs
Fest skins/accents + self made multiple eyes UMA (simple but I havent sold it around really, only trading for art)
Other stuffs, share your wishlists!

If you are a lightly more professional artist (not saying this in any disrespectful way! I just mean more established artists) who offer money commissions outside FR you can also contact me (link me to your portfolios)

Keywords:
human humanoid dnd anthro furry feral cryptid creature silhouette stories story writing prose

Optional:
I can be a bit picky but when I find someone whose art interests me Im more than willing to pay any price and sometimes come back
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery set: layout, breeding cards & banner

Specifications:
My hatchery is an XXX hatchery, called the ABC Hatchery. No specific requirements, would just like everything to flow. Any colour scheme.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, items.

Keywords:
Hatchery, banner, breeding cards, layout.
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery set: layout, breeding cards & banner

Specifications:
My hatchery is an XXX hatchery, called the ABC Hatchery. No specific requirements, would just like everything to flow. Any colour scheme.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, items.

Keywords:
Hatchery, banner, breeding cards, layout.
Digital

More specific type:
Human bust or halfbody

Specifications:
I'm looking for help w/ a custom design/commission, or help fine-tuning my design. It'll be the rough base for my future vtuber design (so not the actual model xd ik that stuff is very expensive)

Payment:
I'm offering USD mostly, but I also have 14,000 gems, and 1 mil treasure. pretty much anything in my lair is fair game too.

Keywords:
Human | Design | Color | Halfbody | Bust | USD Commission

Optional:
i'm looking for clean/cute/anime-esque styles.
Digital

More specific type:
Human bust or halfbody

Specifications:
I'm looking for help w/ a custom design/commission, or help fine-tuning my design. It'll be the rough base for my future vtuber design (so not the actual model xd ik that stuff is very expensive)

Payment:
I'm offering USD mostly, but I also have 14,000 gems, and 1 mil treasure. pretty much anything in my lair is fair game too.

Keywords:
Human | Design | Color | Halfbody | Bust | USD Commission

Optional:
i'm looking for clean/cute/anime-esque styles.
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 411 412