Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 123 124
Seems like the lag is back. Editing dragon profiles, moving dragons between tabs, etc is really slow for me :(
Seems like the lag is back. Editing dragon profiles, moving dragons between tabs, etc is really slow for me :(
I didn’t have much of an issue previously but I am now. Basically everything I do seems to take a bit to load.
I didn’t have much of an issue previously but I am now. Basically everything I do seems to take a bit to load.
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
FR's still being kinda screwy with me as well.
FR's still being kinda screwy with me as well.
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
Site was fine yesterday, but today I've been getting slow loading, "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later." messages while using Morphology and editing dragon bios, and "site can't be reached" errors across the board.
Site was fine yesterday, but today I've been getting slow loading, "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later." messages while using Morphology and editing dragon bios, and "site can't be reached" errors across the board.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
yeah it feels like were back to images taking longer to load and that. familiar bonding today and yesterday was a bit messy
yeah it feels like were back to images taking longer to load and that. familiar bonding today and yesterday was a bit messy
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Yesterday was fine, but today lag came back :(
Images and pages again take longer to load, then before.
Yesterday was fine, but today lag came back :(
Images and pages again take longer to load, then before.
image.png
et1s455q.png
Site's mostly okay for me, has been even before/during all the lag people were having issues with, except familiar bonding specifically is laggy for me and hard to get through now for the past week or two :<
Site's mostly okay for me, has been even before/during all the lag people were having issues with, except familiar bonding specifically is laggy for me and hard to get through now for the past week or two :<
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Also starting to feel like some lag is coming back
Also starting to feel like some lag is coming back
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

Everything still seems okay for me, if there's lag on my end it's very minimal thus far
Everything still seems okay for me, if there's lag on my end it's very minimal thus far
Never really had any lag at all, except for some instances when the site keeps partially logging me in, but when I actually get in there isn't anything that takes particularly long to load. Sometimes the Fairgrounds slows down but otherwise I'm all good. I feel for the rest of yall though and I hope this gets fixed! Thank you for working so hard staff!
Never really had any lag at all, except for some instances when the site keeps partially logging me in, but when I actually get in there isn't anything that takes particularly long to load. Sometimes the Fairgrounds slows down but otherwise I'm all good. I feel for the rest of yall though and I hope this gets fixed! Thank you for working so hard staff!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 123 124