Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 123 124
site's running faster than it was at 20 fr time, i think its bc theres under 3k playing rn
site's running faster than it was at 20 fr time, i think its bc theres under 3k playing rn
shadow.gif
lupin_ball.png
shadow.gif
Lupin/Pavel | MST
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngPgv53XB.pngAQPJNOh.pngpBi4xQl.png
the site seems to be running a lot smoother, but lets hope no one jinxed us for the time being till a fix is confirmed
the site seems to be running a lot smoother, but lets hope no one jinxed us for the time being till a fix is confirmed
My experience has improved significantly! Thanks for all your hard work!
My experience has improved significantly! Thanks for all your hard work!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Still slightly slower than normal, but it's running much better than before. I can actually get around the site now with very little in the way of problems, whereas last night it had gotten to a point of bearing nearly unusable. Thank you for all of your relentless hard work during all of this, developers!
Still slightly slower than normal, but it's running much better than before. I can actually get around the site now with very little in the way of problems, whereas last night it had gotten to a point of bearing nearly unusable. Thank you for all of your relentless hard work during all of this, developers!
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[center][quote name="wickedgarden" date="2021-05-20 17:11:18" ] game is still loading super duper slow for me,even struggling to load the main page or any forum pages. here's my stats[...][/quote] so load times have gotten much better since my initial post but im hoping they stay that way. thanks devs for posting updates on this issue, i thought it was really weird that this was happening out of the blue. normally chugging issues only happened a few times and that was mainly when new breeds were released, or as i remember, the anniversaries usually chug quite a lot. the coli also seems to be somewhat improved on my end as well. many thanks again for keeping us updated on the status of the problem and pawsible solutions. [/center]
wickedgarden wrote on 2021-05-20 17:11:18:
game is still loading super duper slow for me,even struggling to load the main page or any forum pages. here's my stats[...]

so load times have gotten much better since my initial post but im hoping they stay that way. thanks devs for posting updates on this issue, i thought it was really weird that this was happening out of the blue. normally chugging issues only happened a few times and that was mainly when new breeds were released, or as i remember, the anniversaries usually chug quite a lot. the coli also seems to be somewhat improved on my end as well.

many thanks again for keeping us updated on the status of the problem and pawsible solutions.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
[quote name="@Scalestorm" date="2021-05-21 01:14:24" ] Oh God. Hopefully they can do something about this? It sounds like whoever owns that router is being malicious with what they're doing to the site. But we don't know the full details. I just hope they can get everything fixed and potentially disconnect that router all together? I just got on and everything is sluggish for me still... [/quote] Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen.
@Scalestorm wrote on 2021-05-21 01:14:24:
Oh God. Hopefully they can do something about this? It sounds like whoever owns that router is being malicious with what they're doing to the site. But we don't know the full details. I just hope they can get everything fixed and potentially disconnect that router all together? I just got on and everything is sluggish for me still...

Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen.
I know nothing about computers except how to use them for internet games and "homework," this has been a fascinating detective story to watch unfold. I'm glad things are loading better now and should probably(?) be completely(?) addressed soon, BUT I also learned some stuff about how the internet works and that's pretty cool too
I know nothing about computers except how to use them for internet games and "homework," this has been a fascinating detective story to watch unfold. I'm glad things are loading better now and should probably(?) be completely(?) addressed soon, BUT I also learned some stuff about how the internet works and that's pretty cool too

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
Thanks for all your hard work looking into this! I hope it’ll be back to normal for everyone soon.
Thanks for all your hard work looking into this! I hope it’ll be back to normal for everyone soon.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-21 07:25:08"] Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen. [/quote] Overly enthusiastic squirrel? Now I'm curious :thinking:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-21 07:25:08:
Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen.

Overly enthusiastic squirrel? Now I'm curious :thinking:
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
I've noticed a huge improvement the last couple of hours!

Thanks so much team for addressing this issue!
I've noticed a huge improvement the last couple of hours!

Thanks so much team for addressing this issue!
eN3aGnd.png8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 123 124